03 Zinc coupe. NICE!

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Sold.
So here it is. Please read.

Im asking $22,000 as it sits AS IS CONDITION....BOTTOM LINE . I have title in hand and absolutely do not have to sell , so if I can't get what I want then I'll just sit on it.

The car has no real issues but it does have some quirks. It smokes a little on some startups, but that's it. The ride is a little firm and noisy as hell with the suspension I'm running. Its got a vibration at 60-65 mph that i suspect is the skinnies up front. above and below its smooth. It"s got some interior squeaks and rattles but hey, they are what they are. The car had some touch up paint done on the rear fender and drivers door back in 05 just after I bought it. (It had been egged with the previous owner) Never wrecked nor smoked in. except tire smoke:D:D:D There a small paint spot missing under the hood as you will see in the pictures. There was an air bubble in the fiberglass that pushed out. It was paper thin and doesn't affect the hood in any way other than the paint missing. There are some minor rock chips here and there but for a 13year old car, she's in top shape.

The car had a maximum motorsports bolt in cage in it a tone time that has since been removed. The rear interior trim panels and carpet were replaced once the cage was pulled.

The door titn was showing its age so i removed it but the quarter glass and back window are still tinted and in good shape.

Other than that the car is clean through and through. It's been garaged kept as long as I've owned it. I bought it used in 2005 with 12,600 miles on it bone stock. Most of the major work was done by my friends at Excessive Motorsports and tuned there as well a few times as i progressed through the stages of upgrades. It has seen some track time back in its younger days but for the last few years has just been a friday night out to dinner car and back home again. It's been run hard at the track but has never been abused. Its a mid 10 sec car all day and traps mid to high 130s with 137-138 being the average. I have all the paperwork from the original owners purchase from the dealer with the build sheet and window sticker.

2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra with 36,33X miles.

Engine:

whipple 2.3l with 3.2 pulley 22PSI on 93 octane
60lb injectors
gt pumps
6lb lower pulley
metco idlers
bosch intercooler pump
c&l intake with 12'' filter
accufab big oval throttle body
SCT tuned with flip chip and switch inside with a 104 tune
oil separator kit
AFCO gen 1 heat exchanger
EGR delete

Drive Train:

spec 3+ clutch
Spec billet aluminum flywheel
26 spline input shaft
cdc clutch freepaly kit
steeda tri-ax shifter with custom made handle
steeda quadrant and firewall adjuster and a brand new cable
drive shaft loop
solid rear axle fram an 02 Gt w/ welded tubes
torsen diff /3.73 gears
moser 31 spline axles

ARP studs all the way around 3" in the front 3.5" in the rear

Exhaust:
mac long tubes
mac off road h
flowmaster super 44s welded into a bassani kit with SLP tips

Suspension

UPR tubular k-frame up front with koni adjustable shocks and coil overs
steeda bumpsteer kit
steeda caster camber plates

EVM adjustable lower control arms out back
steeda adjustable uppers with heim joints
eibach springs
welded torque boxes
welded subframes
QA-1 10 way adjustable shocks

wheels /tires

Weld RT's 17x4 and 15x10
brakes are standard cobra up front and GT out back , all fairly new less than 2,500 miles

Cosmetic:

Ho fibertrends 2.5'' cowl hood / spoiler delete / I have the stock deckled and spoiler still too. mint condition.
Mach 1 interrior radio trim and shifter bezel.

There's much more I've probably forgotten about over the years.. basically i built this car and havent messed with it much other than looks since 07'

TBC_4730-2 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_4788 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_4780 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_4784 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_4770 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_4815 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

IMG_1464 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

IMG_1461 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Sold.
So here it is. Please read.

Im asking $22,000 as it sits AS IS CONDITION....BOTTOM LINE . I have title in hand and absolutely do not have to sell , so if I can't get what I want then I'll just sit on it.

The car has no real issues but it does have some quirks. It smokes a little on some startups, but that's it. The ride is a little firm and noisy as hell with the suspension I'm running. Its got a vibration at 60-65 mph that i suspect is the skinnies up front. above and below its smooth. It"s got some interior squeaks and rattles but hey, they are what they are. The car had some touch up paint done on the rear fender and drivers door back in 05 just after I bought it. (It had been egged with the previous owner) Never wrecked nor smoked in. except tire smoke:D:D:D There a small paint spot missing under the hood as you will see in the pictures. There was an air bubble in the fiberglass that pushed out. It was paper thin and doesn't affect the hood in any way other than the paint missing. There are some minor rock chips here and there but for a 13year old car, she's in top shape.

The car had a maximum motorsports bolt in cage in it a tone time that has since been removed. The rear interior trim panels and carpet were replaced once the cage was pulled.

The door titn was showing its age so i removed it but the quarter glass and back window are still tinted and in good shape.

Other than that the car is clean through and through. It's been garaged kept as long as I've owned it. I bought it used in 2005 with 12,600 miles on it bone stock. Most of the major work was done by my friends at Excessive Motorsports and tuned there as well a few times as i progressed through the stages of upgrades. It has seen some track time back in its younger days but for the last few years has just been a friday night out to dinner car and back home again. It's been run hard at the track but has never been abused. Its a mid 10 sec car all day and traps mid to high 130s with 137-138 being the average. I have all the paperwork from the original owners purchase from the dealer with the build sheet and window sticker.

2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra with 36,33X miles.

Engine:

whipple 2.3l with 3.2 pulley 22PSI on 93 octane
60lb injectors
gt pumps
6lb lower pulley
metco idlers
bosch intercooler pump
c&l intake with 12'' filter
accufab big oval throttle body
SCT tuned with flip chip and switch inside with a 104 tune
oil separator kit
AFCO gen 1 heat exchanger
EGR delete

Drive Train:

spec 3+ clutch
Spec billet aluminum flywheel
26 spline input shaft
cdc clutch freepaly kit
steeda tri-ax shifter with custom made handle
steeda quadrant and firewall adjuster and a brand new cable
drive shaft loop
solid rear axle fram an 02 Gt w/ welded tubes
torsen diff /3.73 gears
moser 31 spline axles

ARP studs all the way around 3" in the front 3.5" in the rear

Exhaust:
mac long tubes
mac off road h
flowmaster super 44s welded into a bassani kit with SLP tips

Suspension

UPR tubular k-frame up front with koni adjustable shocks and coil overs
steeda bumpsteer kit
steeda caster camber plates

EVM adjustable lower control arms out back
steeda adjustable uppers with heim joints
eibach springs
welded torque boxes
welded subframes
QA-1 10 way adjustable shocks

wheels /tires

Weld RT's 17x4 and 15x10
brakes are standard cobra up front and GT out back , all fairly new less than 2,500 miles

Cosmetic:

Ho fibertrends 2.5'' cowl hood / spoiler delete / I have the stock deckled and spoiler still too. mint condition.
Mach 1 interrior radio trim and shifter bezel.

There's much more I've probably forgotten about over the years.. basically i built this car and havent messed with it much other than looks since 07'

TBC_4730-2 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_4788 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_4780 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_4784 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_4770 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

TBC_4815 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

IMG_1464 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

IMG_1461 by D.C. 83, on Flickr

Please read the rules and look at #9.

Users who are viewing this thread