'03 Vert Owners - Link to CDC Light Bar Pics

71stang99

Established Member
Looks really nice, I was thinking about doing this myself,do you have any pictures were it mates with the interio panel? also any picture with the top up? you boot has to be a factory reject, it should not fit that bad, I dont like my boot but it fits better then that. thanks

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
cobra r's - any rubbing? seat belt loop modified?

man that light bar looks great - also min grey is imo one of the best looking colors

let me ask ya two questions

do you have any lock to lock rubbing AT ALL with the 18x9.5's -

and was it necessary to remove the seat belt loops with the light bar install? if you didn't would the seat not go back all the way?

thanks

stangfan

When in doubt.. Floor it!
Established Member
Lokks awesome!!! What does something like that cost and how do you install?

You can pick-up the light bar from CDC for ~ $400. It's definatley something you can install yourself. If not, shouldn't cost more than $75.00 to get somebody to install it.

I was thinking about doing this myself,do you have any pictures were it mates with the interio panel? also any picture with the top up? you boot has to be a factory reject, it should not fit that bad, I dont like my boot but it fits better then that. thanks

I'll try and snap a few more pics of these today. When I do, I'll post results later. As far as the boot cover goes - your probably right. It never really fit correctly. I never use it though. Eventually, I 'm going to get a better aftermarket cover for it.

do you have any lock to lock rubbing AT ALL with the 18x9.5's -

Nope.

and was it necessary to remove the seat belt loops with the light bar install? if you didn't would the seat not go back all the way?
Yes. I removed the seat belt loops. It will rub if you put the seat back so I just removed it.

Users who are viewing this thread