03 Termi Vert vs BigBlock stingray vette

majorownage

yep
Established Member
ehh... depends on the car and depends on the driver, and powerplant...

HOTROD has a awsome event once a year with STOCK and S.T.O.C.K muscle cars...

And there getting 11's and 10's with N/A powerplants with facotry heads block and factory cams and manifolds...

It will be awhile before the classic big block and small block gets taken away from the drag strip...

I had a 74 nova and a 75 camaro...and im onyl 22

And there was no replacement for a carb'd small block under the hood with a cam swap and some gears...i love my cobra, and my mustang, 1 is stupid fast and the other is pretty quick... but you bring a classic bowtie my way, ill trade it in for a second

So much easier to mod, cheaper... open a summit magazine, go to a swap meet or 2 and you can have a 11, 10 second car with very little money...

i had a 180hp nova when i got it... with a 350... i yanked the 350, put a little cam in it, factory small block 70's corvette heads on it, tuned the quadrajet, and was pulling a 14.1 at 104mph... and heres the shock

Open differential, with 2.73's

on street tires...

went from a 18 second to a 14 second car with about 3-400 dollars...

I love american muscle...

These new cars may be better in so many ways, but you have to thank these muscle cars for everything... without them, we never would of known what was fast...

LOL Old ford iron is freaking amazing

A 351 cleveland 4v will make 500hp with a cam, intake, headers, and holley double pumper. No porting, and UNTOUCHED on the inside.

Properly built, a Cleveland can approach 600hp. On 351 cubes. Normally Aspirated.

There are several foxbody clevelands running 10 seconds normally aspirated on 356ish cubes (overbore). Stock Iron heads and block :)

:beer:

Last edited:

exdeath

Established Member
Bah, you should have let him take you by a bumper and show some respect for old school :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread