03 Teal CObra..."CLONE"

asperformance

Banned
Yes the one at Mustang week. I have been building Custome mustangs for a long time, Last year I started Building Mustangs I thought Ford should have built. I built the Aure Blue Mach 1 Vert last year and sold it to a Friend of mine. I built the 03 Cobra This year. Details are 2001 Body Full 03 Cobra Drive train Motor Trans IRS Interrior. All body parts were New Ford Parts. I also bought NEW Cobra brakes all around. If you have any questions please let me know. I am asking $21,000 OBO I think that is a fair Price. Plus you will have very cheap insurance.

asperformance

Banned
I am open to some trades as well, prefer 93 Cobra, High Milage is ok Might even consider one Missing Motor and trans, I have a 93 Drive train let me know. My number is 910-224-3500

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Are you at all interested in a super clean '00 Silver Lightning w/ 32K miles on it? And even though I saw it down at MW, do you have any pics of it (engine bay, interior, etc)?

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
here man, I took a couple pix of it at Mustang Week....you can see my Sonic Blue Cobra behind it in the first pic haha

here you go

23jfkf8.jpg

23jfkw5.jpg

good luck with the sale

asperformance

Banned
Thanks a bunch, My Digital won't work with my new computer, I need to download the software for it. Thanks again

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
So basically this is a 03/04 Cobra inside and out, as far as Motor/Tranny and inside seats/dash/ gauge cluster? What kind of 01 was it to begin with? How many miles are on the Motor/Tranny,and the miles on the Body itself? What color is the seats,and is it stock or is it modded?

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Miles on body>??? Miles on drivetrain>??? Miles on interior>??? Beautiful car!!! Please let me know some more info. -Mat-

asperformance

Banned
It is a full 03 Cobra Conversion, all wireing Cluster interrior everything, The Body was a V-6 car had 45K miles on it and the 03 Cobra had 40K on it. It now has 41,600 something. The interrior is all stock 03 CObra has the Light gray inserts, been looking for some Mystic seats though. Interrior is flawless, The seats themselves are actually out of a 2K mile car. It is pretty much stock. It has Magnaflow X with Converters and Magnaflow Catback. Only other mods are LFP heat exchanger and a BBK CAI. I also have another stock SC I was going to send off and get ported. It is included with the car I also have a 2.80 pulley with belt that are included also. I have a few people interested but it is still forsale. Let me know my cell is 910-224-3500

pinski

Established Member
Sweet car. Only problem is for folks that would have to finance it. Good luck seeing what the bank will lend you for a 2001 V6 Mustang with 40k+ miles. I'll bet loanable value on that is probably $8k tops.

Awesome ride though, if I had that cash on hand I'd bite :)

asperformance

Banned
Price reduced! 20K obo, I am well aware of loan on a V-6 Car. I could have bought a real 03 Cobra and done the same thing. I just didn't see the point in trashing a real Cobra. Lord knows their has been plenty of them wrecked already. I am basically looking for a Black or red 93 Cobra with around 70 to 80K miles mostly stock and about 10K in cash. I think that is fair. Heck the 03 drivetrain alone is worth around 10K I will take 20K OBO If I don't sell it this week I am just going to hold on to it till tax time. Usually the best time to sell a car anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread