03 SVT Cobra vs. Lamborghini Gallardo

JSHTROD

Established Member
FUN!!!

On my way to Danville this morning, at about 9am, I merge onto highway 24 in Emeryville. And what do I see taking the exit with me? Two AMAZING, BEAUTIFL CARS! A Red Mazarrati Convertable, and a Yellow Lamborghini Gallardo!!! Wow! All shiny, and going my way! How lucky can I be?

So I'm following the Lambo, just staring at it, and I think the guy notices me. As he's in front of me, I HEAR him stab the throttle. These things are LOUD! It actually startled me, as loud as it was. He immediately let off, but I could see he was feelin spunky.

As we merged off the connector ramp, I slide by him in the fast lane (he's in the slow lane), stare at his car in awe, then kick it up to freeway cruise speed. I'm thinkin', no way this guy is gonna race me. Let me just admire and go about my business.

Next thing I know, he's at my door, giving ME a thumbs up!!! LOL!!! And he blips his throttle!!!!

At this point, I'm low on gas (didn't have time to fill up) and I'm unsure about my 75,000 mile clutch, but hey... how many opportunites do we get in a lifetime to RUN a LAMBORGHINI!!!!!!

So, at about 65-70mph, I slip it into 3rd. And blip the throttle letting him know I"m game. He gives it a little juice, and NAILS it. The moment I hear his exhaust wail (great sounding btw) I hammer 3rd.

He gets maybe a fender on the jump, and I start to immediately inch on him. I wind out 3rd, putting his nose on my rear bumper, shift to 4th, and carry it out a bit.

Looks like after I wound out 3rd, passing him, he let off.

We ended up side by side later on where he tells me "That cobra has big hairy balls. cool car man!"

I told him I LOVED his ride, and thanked him for the props.

A Lambo owner thought MY car was cool.

:-D :D :coolman:

TERMN8U

Established Member
3 weeks agao I saw a yellow targa top Lambo Murcilago pass me going the other direction so I spun around and went after him. He stoped at a light to make a left and head down to the hwy and I got right behind him. My frigen stomach was in my throat I was so excited. The thing sounded so nasty that it really will startle you. Well the light turns green and we make the turn , as soon as he got straight he broke to the right lane and floored it so I followed from a slow 2nd gear roll and to my surprise I ran up on his bumper until the top of 3rd then we both got on the breaks for the next light. We didn't get beside one another but he got on the hiway and we went at it again and I put about 4 cars on him up to 160 mph. I was thinking WTF but when I slowed down to about 60mph they pulled beside, droped the passenger window and they both gave a thombs up and a nod then took off. I thought I was going to get smoked but was verry pleasently suprised.:D Mods are steig stageIII,2.93,4lb,c/b,K&N,BAP, 60's,MAF X,Heat exchanger. I wish my 75 shot was operational that night.:whine: PS I know a lot of people are going to call bs so in advance....Go fu@k your selves!:thumbsup:

JSHTROD

Established Member
Thanks for all the props, guys!

:coolman:

TERMN8U said:
I know a lot of people are going to call bs so in advance....

I don't know about that. A 3600lb car with 465rwhp against a 3200lb car with 500fwhp (and 375rwtq). Seems like a reasonable outcome.

:-D

untouchable_svt

Established Member
I hear that those lambos aren't really that fast??? Is that true. I never have been lucky enough to see on in person. Minnesota blows harry balls!!!!

JSHTROD

Established Member
untouchable_svt said:
I hear that those lambos aren't really that fast??? Is that true. I never have been lucky enough to see on in person. Minnesota blows harry balls!!!!

Well... A chipped/pullied Cobra with full exhaust and an aggressive tune is a VERY, VERY fast car.

This Gallardo was just a tad bit slower. Although I'd still consider it VERY fast.

Droptop Snake

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
Badass!

Exotic kills are the best. I haven't had my butt handed to me by a Lambo yet, but I'm 5-1 against 360 Modenas (Challenge Stradale caught me while I was still N/A and put 2 on me, but it was still good times).

TERMN8U

Established Member
JSHTROD said:
Thanks for all the props, guys!

:coolman:

I don't know about that. A 3600lb car with 465rwhp against a 3200lb car with 500fwhp (and 375rwtq). Seems like a reasonable outcome.

:-D
465? more like 520 rwhp / 530 rwtq.:thumbsup:

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
Awesome man. I can't wait till I get my pulley and port so I can start going after some of these exotics 2. Great kill!!!

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
TERMN8U said:
3 weeks agao I saw a yellow targa top Lambo Murcilago pass me going the other direction so I spun around and went after him. He stoped at a light to make a left and head down to the hwy and I got right behind him. My frigen stomach was in my throat I was so excited. The thing sounded so nasty that it really will startle you. Well the light turns green and we make the turn , as soon as he got straight he broke to the right lane and floored it so I followed from a slow 2nd gear roll and to my surprise I ran up on his bumper until the top of 3rd then we both got on the breaks for the next light. We didn't get beside one another but he got on the hiway and we went at it again and I put about 4 cars on him up to 160 mph. I was thinking WTF but when I slowed down to about 60mph they pulled beside, droped the passenger window and they both gave a thombs up and a nod then took off. I thought I was going to get smoked but was verry pleasently suprised.:D Mods are steig stageIII,2.93,4lb,c/b,K&N,BAP, 60's,MAF X,Heat exchanger. I wish my 75 shot was operational that night.:whine: PS I know a lot of people are going to call bs so in advance....Go fu@k your selves!:thumbsup:
Nice kill bud. I can live vicariously through you:rockon:

nothingelse

03SilverSnake
Established Member
I see these cars all the time by my house since there is a luxury motors dealer there. I seen a yellow lamborghini the other day and I was trying to get him to race me. I revved a little pulled ahead of him. He gets next to me and does the jerk off signal I was like WTF this guy is a complete tool he must not know anything about the cobras cause I would probably stay with him I hate rich people that know nothing about what they buy!!!

Wow it cost 200,000 must be the fastest car in the world never in a million years could a POS mustang hang with my Exotic!! F@#(ing tool!!!

Last edited:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
nothingelse said:
I see these cars all the time by my house since there is a luxury motors dealer there. I seen a yellow lamborghini the other day and I was trying to get him to race me. I revved a little pulled ahead of him. He gets next to me and does the jerk off signal I was like WTF this guy is a complete tool he must not know anything about the cobras cause I would probably stay with him I hate rich people that know nothing about what they buy!!!

Wow it cost 200,000 must be the fastest car in the world never in a million years could a POS mustang hang with my Exotic!! F@#(ing tool!!!

Who knows.....maybe he wanted to jack you off:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread