03 sonic blue in socal 29k miles

svtaddict

Established Member
Those seats are way better than the stockers and ALOT more expensive. I'm sure if whoever buys this car won't have any problems trading them for some clean stockers.

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Those seats are way better than the stockers and ALOT more expensive. I'm sure if whoever buys this car won't have any problems trading them for some clean stockers.

Do you happen to know what style those seats are? Looks like a good match for my stock dark charcoal (is that what they're called?) seats on my 04. Curious to see how they compare to the stocks.

svtaddict

Established Member
They are called recaro xl. Actually they are the same seats that are in cts-vs just not leather. They came out before that car also. Driver seat also has cooling fans. Don't know about the passenger seat I never sit in it haha. Really comfortable. They would be a perfect match to the 04 black interior. They look much better in person. When I bought the car I thought the seats were funky also then I saw them in person and it is a huge upgrade from the stockers.

svtaddict

Established Member
yes it is not much interest so i may have to keep it and go 2.3 whipple. already have the bap sct 2600 and accufab under my bed. if i had some injectors i would jump right in.

KutchisBeast

Established Member
VERY interested. Will have cash in hand in about a month and would like to buy. Only questions are, how do Probe SRS pistons compare to stock? Im not familiar with them. Also, how many miles have you put on it since the rebuild? and do you have all receipts for the rebuild?

Users who are viewing this thread