03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
THE DAMN C PILLARS ARENT ORIGINAL. HOW CAN HE NOT SEE IT.

Attachments

• #3.jpeg
    #3.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 144

BoostedJeff

Established Member
In his newest IG post I was looking through the hashtags and it’s mentioned for sale 3 times yet besides this thread there are no active for sale posts.

At this point I believe he’s hoping someone will just randomly reach out to him to buy it. No matter where he lists it for sale on the internet he’s going to get drug hard and he will either remove it or no one will want to buy it due to finding out more about him.

I’m sure it will be an exciting summer of videos just walking around it in his driveway talking about how clean it is because he’s now too scared to actually drive it much. Every video he does it’s just a promotional sales pitch for when it actually goes up for sale. He flips them and that’s his only ties to these cars. If I ever sold mine there would be good reasons backing it. View attachment 1786477
I seriously doubt he had it coated again. Also, If it has all original paint and panels on it as he claims the coating the previous owner had installed would be fine unless it was garbage or he did something to remove it. It's only coming off by abrasion if it's a quality coating. Maybe because it has a new hood, the PDR guy would have more than likely had to remove the coating in spots to do his work, and perhaps those c-pillars don't have original paint? He probably sprayed the spray sealant he was boasting about on YouTube that is complete garbage anyways. It is just another ploy to make it look like he has invested more into this car. In reality, he keeps selling things off of it that made it more desireable.

BoostedJeff

Established Member
A $20 spray coating spray on top of a good ceramic will do nothing and will be gone in the next week or two...
that particular one - absolutely. Pure garbage.
Agreed. But entering the Supra game isnt cheap
Not at all. Which is why he is asking crazy money for the Cobra and selling everything he can off of it.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
At this point there’s probably a V-6 lurking under the now infamous hood.

Not gonna lie.. the thoughts running through this guys head daily as he sees every notification on all his social medias.

As an addict, I'm not saying an inevitable OD is coming.. but.....

Users who are viewing this thread