03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Venom351R

Established Member
So he took payment right around the time I bought his DSG. That's a whole other thing. The DSG had a off color gray hood that wasn't DSG he never disclosed that either. Had to replace it myself. Also myriad of other issues right after I gained ownership. Yiu can see my posts to check that out. But I paid for headlights and he used to money on his addiction. Sadly I know this is a beast and I pray for him on that. But 9 months go by, I've given up multiple times but he insists he will deliver my headlights. Well I never get them and just say give me equivalent leather that was his OEM mystichrome crap. Yeah that stuff was garbage and didn't even match my mystichrome. Never got my money or a product I actually paid for. I was so fed up at the end I just took the leather after 9 months. I was even ready to just forget about it several times. But he kept insisting on delivering it and never did bc of xyz excuses. That among so many other things. I even went undercover with another few of his customers and found out he was lying up and down to them too. They confronted him about it with my knowledge and after forever got their crappy fake mystichrome leather and other products he lied about. Long story short the dude is the biggest gas lighter there ever was. I saved all our texts and communications. He seemed like a nice guy at first. But as time went on and he continued to use his "faith" as an excuse for being shitty I gave up on him. He has some serious demons and as a devout Christian myself I hope he can find peace one day. Bc this isn't some one off thing. There are dozens and dozens of people getting screwed or lied to by this guy. I truly believe the drugs have destroyed his perception on life. I will continue to pray he recovers bc he has never stopped lying. Not once from the moment I bought that DSG (which I took to get paint corrected and there was a ton more damage that didn't show up on camera) to the whole leather and headlights fiasco. Sorry for improper format. I am working and on mobile device.

Wow that’s so messed up, really sorry that happened to you and especially with his DSG that he claimed to be so clean. In his videos when backing it out of his cobra tent I saw a mouse drop out from under it that was living somewhere in it, but sells some of the cleanest cobras in the country according to him.

I always knew he never kicked his drug habit, I’ve worked in corrections for 20 years and I know an addict when I see one which is why I commented that I knew why he was selling his Sonic blue which was to support his habit.

Started out the same way with me, just another cool cobra guy to talk to but as the conversations went on he just got more and more off his rocker. I’m not sure exactly what drugs he is on but it’s obvious he’s never stopped and he’s trying to live this double life and try to fool everyone at the same time

03_RedFire

Might have even been 10 or more. I will have to look he used every excuse. Finally admitted he was taking one orders money. Using on drugs. Then playing catch up on previous order with the next customers money. That can only last so long before you spiral out of control.
He almost got me on headlights to. Mine took six months and got all the excuses as well

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Wow that’s so messed up, really sorry that happened to you and especially with his DSG that he claimed to be so clean. In his videos when backing it out of his cobra tent I saw a mouse drop out from under it that was living somewhere in it, but sells some of the cleanest cobras in the country according to him.
I saw the same thing!

Marines691

Established Member

I always knew he never kicked his drug habit, I’ve worked in corrections for 20 years and I know an addict when I see one which is why I commented that I knew why he was selling his Sonic blue which was to support his habit.

Started out the same way with me, just another cool cobra guy to talk to but as the conversations went on he just got more and more off his rocker. I’m not sure exactly what drugs he is on but it’s obvious he’s never stopped and he’s trying to live this double life and try to fool everyone at the same time
There were so many wiring issues when I went to fix the stereo system. My installer was honestly unwilling to work on it if not for us being personal friends. It was insane. Dude the entire ****ing car was not as advertised. It was clean ish yeah. But there were so many small little things. Like the hood being off another closely matching Grey variant. Like why not tell me that on the post? It's just stupid stuff. I'm glad to hear all these people coming out of the wood work. For awhile I thought maybe I was being too impatient. But it seems he's done far more damage than I had ever known.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
No, I’m going into the weeds a little bit with this one. It was some guy(also a “ member”)in North Jersey that was selling a supercharger that somebody here paid for but the dude never sent it to him.
I don’t think it was ever resolved to the best of my knowledge. Like I said – into the weeds a bit… Apologize for polluting the thread but if there’s ever a thread to pollute I guess this is it, lol. It just occurred to me that it seems like a good time to right some of the wrongs we’ve seen.
I remember that one. That poor bastard that got screwed tried everything from what he posted. I even messaged him trying to help him any which way I could. He just dropped off the forum and never came back.

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
There were so many wiring issues when I went to fix the stereo system. My installer was honestly unwilling to work on it if not for us being personal friends. It was insane. Dude the entire ****ing car was not as advertised. It was clean ish yeah. But there were so many small little things. Like the hood being off another closely matching Grey variant. Like why not tell me that on the post? It's just stupid stuff. I'm glad to hear all these people coming out of the wood work. For awhile I thought maybe I was being too impatient. But it seems he's done far more damage than I had ever known.

Damn, Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it’s all figured out now. Do you still have the DSG?

This just shows what a joke he is. So much for “I’m known for selling some of the cleanest Terminator Cobras in the country”….

This character sure does seem to have a lot of support based on some FB comments and his IG. This thread and all his scam tactics should be posted on IG cobra pages to expose him. Many don’t use this website or FB.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I wonder if he did the same thing to your car with the hood not latched lol. Can you imagine, he’s got a roof guy on speed dial.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

I feel so sorry for his son.

Venom351R

Established Member
These forms are a small dent in the overall internet exposure, so many on his IG, YouTube channel and FB groups only see the side that pulls the wool over everyone’s eyes and they don’t see him for what he’s really like.

Oh side note I had a feeling that whole Mystichrome leather he got ahold of was a complete scam as well.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Me either, it's just usually spammers I blast. You're correct in this situation.

Even if he's banned, his name and info is still and he'll show up in a search. I also don't want this to blow over, and way down the road he starts this crap again here. Spamming, lying and almost ripping off members is a no no that will not go unpunished. Do you see my point? I get what you're saying though.
I for sure understand your point, it's a very valid one. I hope that anyone buying a car on this site or any other site have the forethought to do a lot of research before laying out a ton of cash, especially when a car is priced high enough to be a wrapper car.

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
I for sure understand your point, it's a very valid one. I hope that anyone buying a car on this site or any other site have the forethought to do a lot of research before laying out a ton of cash, especially when a car is priced high enough to be a wrapper car.
Anyone looking to pay anything over 40k for one of these cars should look them over extremely well before even making an offer. It's astounding to me that people still take seller's words on these cars anymore with as much ****ery on the sales, and the known issues they've had on top of them being 20 years old.

HANKFAN

Established Member
He tried to sell me some upgraded brakes for the car as well.

Attachments

• 4EA3AD46-336B-4A78-938F-00DD35A3DA72.png
    4EA3AD46-336B-4A78-938F-00DD35A3DA72.png
    860.7 KB · Views: 215

Saleen498

Established Member
Might have even been 10 or more. I will have to look he used every excuse. Finally admitted he was taking one orders money. Using on drugs. Then playing catch up on previous order with the next customers money. That can only last so long before you spiral out of control.
Maybe he took the phrase "Barrow from Peter to pay Paul" as literal advice rather that warning?

Users who are viewing this thread