03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Marines691

Established Member
9 months on headlights!?
Might have even been 10 or more. I will have to look he used every excuse. Finally admitted he was taking one orders money. Using on drugs. Then playing catch up on previous order with the next customers money. That can only last so long before you spiral out of control.

LS WUT

Established Member
Might have even been 10 or more. I will have to look he used every excuse. Finally admitted he was taking one orders money. Using on drugs. Then playing catch up on previous order with the next customers money. That can only last so long before you spiral out of control.
Man if you posted those that would really seal the deal for him.

joelsvt

Established Member
That car was local to me when it was in Texas fuel system and the gen 3 vmp were done in 2020 done and car had a 2.3 vmp before it even got the gen 3 for a while

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Since Hurricane SVTP started, he's been going back to people's posts from 2015, 2017, etc on the SVTP Facebook page and commenting on the posts. What the hell? All this within the last day or so.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Since Hurricane SVTP started, he's been going back to people's posts from 2015, 2017, etc on the SVTP Facebook page and commenting on the posts. What the hell? All this within the last day or so.
Holy Shit there is an SVTP FB group....the hell I been?

plumbcrazy

Established Member
So you’re saying he was using the United States government as a model…

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member

IMG_8866.JPG

Commented on this post from 2015, 15 hours ago.

Also did the same to a post from 2017 yesterday. Can’t find that one though. Just weird.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Wait he scammed someone on a blower??
No, I’m going into the weeds a little bit with this one. It was some guy(also a “ member”)in North Jersey that was selling a supercharger that somebody here paid for but the dude never sent it to him.
I don’t think it was ever resolved to the best of my knowledge. Like I said – into the weeds a bit… Apologize for polluting the thread but if there’s ever a thread to pollute I guess this is it, lol. It just occurred to me that it seems like a good time to right some of the wrongs we’ve seen.

Users who are viewing this thread