03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
BTW @HANKFAN please don't ever think about spending this much money on another Cobra. Not a damn one on the face of the Earth will ever be worth $60k.

Maybe some that were bubble wrapped in someones garage with 4 miles on the odometer.
I swear I seen someone pay around 60k on a super low mileage MC a couple years ago. It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

A foxbody mustang shouldn't bring 30k+. But they have.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Venom351R

Established Member
He made a video about getting yelled at when he went and looked at a cobra. Apparently he’s serious about having the nicest cars ever, so he looks under the car and sees some very normal, and minor surface rust on the irs subframe and started nitpicking it. He told the guy it’s rusted out underneath and the dude just told him to gtfo of his garage lol.

I remember that video, he also blasted the guy in his for sale posts on FB telling people it was basically a rusted out POS

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I swear I seen someone pay around 60k on a super low mileage MC a couple years ago. It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Neither should a Lightning be $30k+

I get what you're saying though.

HANKFAN

Established Member

I saw an 1,800 mile Sonic Blue car sell for $62,500 on Ebay last year and a 3,800 mile Sonic Blue car sell on BAT for $55,000 last year as well. Both of these were crazy clean, completely stock no stories cars.

LS WUT

Established Member
I agreed to buy the car on Sunday 3/12. I picked up a bank check on Monday 3/13. UPS picks up at my store around 3:30. At roughly 3:00 I got on svtperformance and just luckily stumbled upon his for sale ad. Thats when I saw the post asking if this was the same car that was recently involved in an accident. I immediately asked Joshua again if the car had ever been involved in an accident and if the paint was all original. He confirmed to me that the car had never been involved in any accident and the paint was all original.

I just got a bad feeling about the deal and just held onto the check for another day. That's when I saw the hood posted that clearly shows Joshua in the reflection so I knew the paint couldn't have been all original and accident free.

Once again thanks to the members of svtperformance for keeping me from getting into a very bad deal with a dishonest seller.
I don’t want to dig too deep, however can you post the conversation with him? This could help us not allow him to try and lie, and scam others on here.

HANKFAN

Established Member
I don’t want to dig too deep, however can you post the conversation with him? This could help us not allow him to try and lie, and scam others on here.

Attachments

• con.jpg
    con.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 622

slow90coupe

Established Member
This thread is awesome. I love seeing the power of the internet to bring the truth out about a car/individual. I will say that I saw this car at Mustang week years back when Tyler owned it and it was absolutely breathtaking… super clean and Tyler was going out of his way to help a fellow Cobra owner who had an alternator failure. Seemed like a very, very standup guy.

But in my experiences… most that use the Lord in their usernames or makes mention of religion in seemingly every post… they are just trying to use that to create a false sense of trust so they can do something shady behind the scenes.

I had a feeling the car would be up for sale soon after this guy purchased it. I watched a few videos he has made and he always seems to have something to whine about. True “Dream cars” don’t get sold after a few months. Wonder if the title has even been transferred to his name..

HANKFAN

Established Member
This thread is awesome. I love seeing the power of the internet to bring the truth out about a car/individual. I will say that I saw this car at Mustang week years back when Tyler owned it and it was absolutely breathtaking… super clean and Tyler was going out of his way to help a fellow Cobra owner who had an alternator failure. Seemed like a very, very standup guy.

But in my experiences… most that use the Lord in their usernames or makes mention of religion in seemingly every post… they are just trying to use that to create a false sense of trust so they can do something shady behind the scenes.

I had a feeling the car would be up for sale soon after this guy purchased it. True “Dream cars” don’t get sold after a few months. Wonder if the title has even been transferred to his name..
The title is still in Tylers name. That was a red flag for me as well.

PC03GT

Established Member
The title is still in Tylers name. That was a red flag for me as well.
He openly admitted forgetting to latch the hood in his YouTube video, that's crazy he lied about it.

He never really went into detail about the damage just more or less it happened and he was looking for a hood. He also stated that the new hood didn't match the other Sonic Blue, even though everything was factory paint.

This shit is insane, I'm glad you didn't get burnt

Last edited:

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I think op should man up and take ownership for this. If he would come in here and fall on the sword then I could at least understand him not being banned. But if he continues to ghost this thread and not answer for this then it would confirm he does not possess enough integrity to continue posting anywhere on this forum.

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
He openly admitted forgetting to latch the hood in his YouTube video, that's crazy he lied about it.

He never really went into detail about the damage just more or less it happened and he was looking for a hood. He also stated that the new hood didn't match the other Sonic Blue, even though everything was factory paint.

This shit is insane, I'm glad you didn't get burnt
Looks like he deleted that video and some other ones on his YT channel. ****ing scammer.

Should change his IG user name to WRECKED SVT ‍…loll

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
I think op should man up and take ownership for this. If he would come in here and fall on the sword then I could at least understand him not being banned. But if he continues to ghost this thread and not answer for this then it would confirm he does not possess enough integrity to continue posting anywhere on this forum.
He won’t man up. Even if he does he will use some religious terms to justify his actions.

LS WUT

Established Member
Looks like he deleted that video and some other ones on his YT channel. ****ing scammer.

Should change his IG user name to WRECKED SVT ‍…loll
Wait a minute. He’s driving that on the road. It’s got a plate on it from the previous owner? Hmm, probably doesn’t have insurance on it and such. Seems illegal. #anonymous tip to the local PD haha.

Users who are viewing this thread