03 Sonic Blue 23K miles 2.3 whipple

specter

Formerly jfox316
Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra with 23,800 miles for sell located in Morgantown, WV. NO TRADES.
Car made 594hp/550tq with 93 octane and 3.0 (17psi) pulley and 636 hp/594tq with 100 octane and 2.75 (19psi) pulley tuned by Dave Guy at DGR racing.

Mods Include:
Whipple 2.3 140AX, PSR K-member with UPR coil overs, Full tilt boogy racing IRS bushings and upgraded toe link bars, Diablo Mafia MAF, Dual FPDM Gt pump fuel setup with upgraded fuel line, 63lb Siemen Injectors, Fidanza 4.3 Clutch (~1k miles), 26 spline input shaft, AFCO Heat Exchanger, MGW Shifter, Bassani Ceramic coated Midlength Headers, Bassani SS X-Pipe and CatBack, JLT Ram Air intake, Accufab Throttle Body, Billet Flow IRS Brace, LFP Intercooler Ice Tank, Full Length Subframe Connectors, Boost/Vac Fuel Pressure and oil pressure Gauges, Rear Seat Delete , Cobra Front Emblem, Start N charge alternator, Stainless Rear Bumper Inserts, Chrome cobra wheels with 17x10.5 rear with Toyo 315/35/17 Drag Radials probably 70% or more treat left. Will include craiger skinnies and diamond wheels with racing slicks (bought both used and only been on the car once). Also includes both pulleys and sct xcal with race gas tune and regular tune and rear seats included. There are a few paint chips on the hood and one on the pass side door but nothing major.
Asking 23,500. Serious buyers only please thanks! Email [email protected]
Oh yeah, it also has head cooling mod and firwall adjuster with quick release and clutch freeplay mod.

Pictures:
Cobra Pics pictures by jfox316 - Photobucket

Last edited:

va boy

Established Member
GLWS, this will not last long, it's got all the goodies!
If you still have it next weekend, I think that the Roanoke Valley Mustang club is having a big meet at the Salem Civic center Sunday the 7th.If you live in Morgantown, as your info reads, you're not that far away. Stick a for sale sign in the window and cruise it up there, your target audience will be there! I plan on going, shoot me a PM if you plan on going, we can park the SB's beside each other!

Last edited:

GoGreen04

Established Member
I've been going to school here at WVU for 5 years now, about to graduate in May, can't believe I have never seen this car around. Beautiful car! Hope you keep that thing off half the roads around this town haha, Car is sick though and at that price it will sell fast!

specter

Formerly jfox316
Established Member
I've been going to school here at WVU for 5 years now, about to graduate in May, can't believe I have never seen this car around. Beautiful car! Hope you keep that thing off half the roads around this town haha, Car is sick though and at that price it will sell fast!
Haha, thanks. Probably never seen it because I never drive it. It sits in the garage which is basically why I'm selling it. And you're right about the roads they are awful.

Keenov

Established Member
That driveway looks familiar. I bought a '02 Z06 (silver) that I believe had a picture taken in that same driveway. Are you friends with Scott?

Good luck with the sale by the way!

specter

Formerly jfox316
Established Member
That driveway looks familiar. I bought a '02 Z06 (silver) that I believe had a picture taken in that same driveway. Are you friends with Scott?

Good luck with the sale by the way!

Haha, yeah I've known Scott for a long time. I remember the car you bought. Ran good.

Users who are viewing this thread