03 silver cobra low miles

03auto

Established Member
I am for some reason wanting a Raptor and the garage is loaded up with 4 cars, so have to sell one to make room. Before i start getting any lowball offers, I dont have to sell. I am also listing a 1990 774 RWHP coupe and 1993 all original Cobra. So which ever sells first.

The car only gets drove 1-3 times every 2months, never been drove or seen rain since I have owned it which has been since 05. This car is a very strong running and clean car with 18,500 miles. In winter months oil is changed and car is put on jackstands. Stored in heated and cooled Garage.

Some of the mods.
2.93 upper
lower
Idler Pulley
speedhut gauges
Boost, Water Temp.
rator shiftlight
drilled and slotted baer rotors
Exhaust
Shifter
Tune
SSR wheels
Goodyear eagle F1 tires
LFP intercooler
I know I am missing some stuff.
Also I have all the original parts including wheels.

Now heres the bad. The car does have a salvaged title, before anyone jumps to any conclusion please call or PM me. I can give you a run down on it and explain why it does.

Price with SSR wheels 20,000
Price with stock wheels 17,500
OR MAKE OFFERS
I am not on here that much on the weekend so call 423-716-1322

picture005bsm.jpg

picture042b.jpg

picture014qa.jpg

picture018c.jpg

picture008p.jpg

picture004sny.jpg

picture007jdx.jpg

picture006et.jpg

picture012c.jpg

Last edited:

onebad331

Established Member
To bad about the title... I only say that bc I dont think a bank will loan money for a car with a salvage title. If i had the cash the title wouldnt matter to me.

silvrsrt

Established Member
Banks DO loan on salvage cars... maybe not EVERY bank but some do. Also full coverage insurance IS available.

Users who are viewing this thread