03 SB Cobra Pics

NoCobraYet

StangMods
Established Member
I am ready to get my Cobra!!! I was thinking about a C5 though. Right now its a toss up between a SB Cobra and an electron blue C5. Anyone have some nice pics of a SB Cobra they can post up to help sway me towards the Cobra. :p Thanks guys!

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Search for Code3smith's SB Cobra, that will give you all the reason in the world to keep the GM off your hands.

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
sure

4-1024.gif

lol sorry had to throw that one it. both great cars kinda hard to choose.

NoCobraYet

StangMods
Established Member
Mitch.Shea said:
sure

4-1024.gif

lol sorry had to throw that one it. both great cars kinda hard to choose.

Why do you have to do that? :lol: Man, it is a hard decision. The cars are pretty much the same price. The Vette is slightly less on insurance. I've driven a C5 before and I loved it. I've driven a GT before and I was not impressed. I guess I just need to get out there and get behind the wheel of an 03-04 Cobra now. Any big difference between covertible and hard top? Thanks guys, I look forward to joining the community!

NoCobraYet

StangMods
Established Member
02silver2v said:
Get the SB Cobra

rims2.jpg

Rims1.jpg

rims7.jpg

Just sick!!! Thank you for the pics. How does your vert handle? I am not sure if I should go with a hardtop or convertible. I found an 03 with 9K miles on the clock for $29K at a dealership. I am gonna check it out tonight.

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
NoCobraYet said:
Why do you have to do that? :lol: Man, it is a hard decision. The cars are pretty much the same price. The Vette is slightly less on insurance. I've driven a C5 before and I loved it. I've driven a GT before and I was not impressed. I guess I just need to get out there and get behind the wheel of an 03-04 Cobra now. Any big difference between covertible and hard top? Thanks guys, I look forward to joining the community!

such a huge difference between the GT and the Cobra. i test drove a modded 10th anniv. 03 cobra and when i got back in my car i was pissed off due to how slow it is compared to that beast haha. get the cobra!

02silver2v

Established Member
NoCobraYet said:
Just sick!!! Thank you for the pics. How does your vert handle? I am not sure if I should go with a hardtop or convertible. I found an 03 with 9K miles on the clock for $29K at a dealership. I am gonna check it out tonight.

I think it handles pretty good I mean obviously probably not as good as the Coupe but in Souther California I had to have a convertible. I have added MM full length SFC's and a MM Strut Tower bar and H&R Race springs so it is pretty tight. I drive the twisties every day to work and I enjoy them a lot. Hope that helps.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They're very different cars, so you really have to know what you're more looking for. Each has its pros and cons. Bang for the buck wise, you can't beat the Cobra. If you're looking for 2-seat fun, a lighter weight, and better handling, go with the Vette. Compare insurance rates, too.

Users who are viewing this thread