03 order pulled and confirmed

stangfan

When in doubt.. Floor it!
Established Member
Mineral Gray Vert better be first

I'm posting this from my husband's account. I hope you guys are right about mineral gray being first. Everytime someone posts anything about a delay I lose my husband's attention on whatever we're working on for at least a day.

Has anyone gotten insurance quotes? We're thinking of putting the car in my name :rolling: :rolling: to see if we get a lower the cost and then if he ever gets upset with me I can remind him that the Cobra's in my name . . . :p

I'm also looking forward to pulling up to those rice burners heading to the local high school that challenge me while I'm in my husband's GT, they were surprised before...

I'm very excited for this car, but my husband's obsession is getting a little out of hand. Any suggestions?

And please, no more posts about delays!!

Stangfan's wife

Rob03

Established Member
Re: Mineral Gray Vert better be first

Originally posted by stangfan
I'm posting this from my husband's account. I hope you guys are right about mineral gray being first. Everytime someone posts anything about a delay I lose my husband's attention on whatever we're working on for at least a day.

Has anyone gotten insurance quotes? We're thinking of putting the car in my name :rolling: :rolling: to see if we get a lower the cost and then if he ever gets upset with me I can remind him that the Cobra's in my name . . . :p

I'm also looking forward to pulling up to those rice burners heading to the local high school that challenge me while I'm in my husband's GT, they were surprised before...

I'm very excited for this car, but my husband's obsession is getting a little out of hand. Any suggestions?

And please, no more posts about delays!!

Stangfan's wife

I don't think you will find your rate increasing that much. I believe they put the GT and Cobra in the same class. A lot depends on where you live, what your deductable is, what your minimum coverage levels are, and what your driving record is. My rate will go up $16.98 a month. But then I currenty drive a 95 PGT so I stepped up quite a bit.

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

skstang

Established Member
My rates went from $520 every six months to $620 going from a 98 Cobra to 03. I checked on insurance for a 02 GT at one time and it was over $800. More kids drive the GT's.

Users who are viewing this thread