03 Mach 1 Posi Race ported eaton build. Pics inside with a little contest

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Update on the build. Motor is at the machine shop. I decided to re-ring it and put a brand new set of clevite bearings in it while it was down. Gonna go with a set of total seal gapless rings.

There is abit of a backlog at the machine shop so its slow going. Once the shortblock is finished it should be up and running about a week or so after that. Ill drive it for the break in period and then change the oil and get it tuned. I have some photos of the teardown but I need to get them uploaded. Ill post those up in the next day or two.

By the way, Im also going to tune the car on e85 right off the bat. It will have two tunes. A pump gas tune and an e85 tune for my sct xcal 3. Curiosity got the better of me because I really want to see what she can do on e85 lol. Hopefully I can give you guys pump gas numbers and e85 numbers. Ill take it to the dyno with almost no gas in it and do acouple pump gas pulls as a baseline, then fill it with some e85 and get it tuned on that immediately after. Ill run pump around town most of the time, but it will be nice to just have tuned for e85 and not have to worry about it later.

Cant wait! :banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread