Anthony Antelo

Established Member
I just got installing my whipple about 3 week ago. i was at 103k when the eaton took a shit. I wanted to put up a thread for people to know what happened and in the event that they have any inquiry's here is were they can ask. i am running a 9in lower. 3.5 upper. Creating 15lbs after 3500 rpm. On a safe tune i made 447/503 93 oct stock injectors. I get lean at about 5800 rpm and am capped at 5600 rpm shift point. EGR delete along with the boost bypass solenoid cold air intake and mono blade throttle body, bigger heat exchanger no fans yet. also running a 305/55 Mickey Thompson on the rear. Very happy with the results. Mike At whipple was the biggest help when i had any questions. Everyone there was amazing and if it wasnt for Mike i would have never gotten the Supercharger in time for my Training. Justin Starkye the creator of the VMP blower is who tuned it. Guy is an amazing person and everyone there is beyond knowledge able. The only guy i trust to tune my truck. Only guy i can currently recommend. If yall have any questions ask away. Big shout out one more time to Whipple Super Chargers and Justin at VMP Performance

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
VMP is in Deltona FL. I do believe they do a decent amount of remote tuning these days if you have a wideband to log for them.

Kevin @ JPC is also a bad ass Lightning tuner

Indiana Jones

Established Member
Thanks for the info...this type of stuff is helpful for new guys like myself. I have decided to good for a lightning, now I need to find one...at a good price! Time to read a little more before I take the plunge, but I am liking what I see thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread