03 kb cobra

Boss_302

Established Member
ok guess i should have said a REaSONABLE OFFER! needs to be gone, ready to start my next project. i have the title in hand

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Good luck with the sale! It's a gorgeous and well built car worth every bit of $30K, unfortunately you won't get what you deserve for the car right now.

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
Nice looking car. Don't settle for a low ball offer just to get it off your hands. I hate seeing these cars go for next to nothing just because the market sucks right now. Did a piston let go on the first motor?

Boss_302

Established Member
Nice looking car. Don't settle for a low ball offer just to get it off your hands. I hate seeing these cars go for next to nothing just because the market sucks right now. Did a piston let go on the first motor?

ya i know i dont want to settle for low ball offers but car has been for sale for 6 months and very little interest.... and yes a piston on the first motor let go.

tommy25000@aol.

Established Member
which part should be obvious? that i dont want to settle for low ball offers? or the part that i have had little interest?

Market value is market value. When you determine a cars real world value, if it is going to be accurate it needs to be based on the selling prices of siumular cars. I am sorry if I came off as a jerk. For some reason I feel like you already know what I just told you. 6 months is a long time to try to sell a car.

Users who are viewing this thread