03 F150 Harley Davidson

flarocket

Established Member
They are nice trucks. however mine has been in the shop for about a month now, apparently someone was into the tranny right before I bought it and forgot to install a clip on one of the harnesses. Long story short the harness was sitting on the exhaust and melted causing the computer to short out. While it is in the shop they also discovered the fuel system was garbage- ie bad pump ,filter and dirty lines, and my plugs are fouled. Should be getting it back next week for about 3k. Btw I paid 20k for it with 33k miles and it is an 02. Traded my lightning- needed baby room .!!

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
Booooooooo

^^^^^^ +1 :bash:

He's selling it to me for a PLAYERS price:shrug:. Besides I got 2 kids, and a very old in-laws that shouldn't be driving. I also love hanging out with my sons Karate school mates. Now I can take most of them around.

I been selfish for the last couple of years owning 2 2-door cars. I need something practical.

Denali pros:
1. i can get it cheaper than the F150 Harley
2. 7-seater
3. better gas mileage than the F150 Harley
4. I keep all my toys
5. Buying it from my best friend w/ only 50k original miles. He drives like a grandma, I know.

Cons
1. POS GM :(

Last edited:

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Hey man, we just breaking your balls a bit :D

Enjoy the new truck and hope it all works out for you.:thumbsup:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Denali?

Well, at least it's American. Lately on here people are jumping ship for mainland Japan.

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
so you still getting a gt500?

I don't know yet. I just pick up some new rims for the Cobra. I might just slap on a Whipple :rolling:

Denali?

Well, at least it's American. Lately on here people are jumping ship for mainland Japan.

I was actually thinking of getting a new Sequoia, but my brother in law told me not to. He works for Nummi, Toyota/GM plant

04HarleyF250

Fun in the Sun
Established Member
Sequoias are trash, just like every new toyota. Good thing, or I may never have went to ford.

I was a die hard toyota guy for years, but they are just going down the drain chasing numbers.

Fostang

Established Member
I decided to buy my friends 01 GMC Denali XL

thanks anyways!

Well if your still interested and haven't commited to the denali I'll sell you mine it's got 68K on it but you won't be dissapointed. There are no paint flaws the interior is in awesome shape it is lowered with a fiberglass cover.

03' 100 yr truck two tone paint and the black is very well taken care of.

Fully loaded minus block heater and front plate mount. It is bone stock minus a flowmaster.

I don't live too far if you'd like to check it out. 22,500 is my asking price negotiable.

Let me know

p.s. as with all my vehicles I have the pink slip in hand.

Harleytruck005.gif

Harleytruck006.gif

Harleytruck001.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread