03 DSG Mach 1

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
Here's some pics from when I detailed my 03 Mach for the new owner. I wasn't able to get any before shots but she was heinous and had salt and crap all over her. Sorry for the shots that aren't focused well. I wasn't used to my brother in laws camera.

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
thanks! I strongly considered doing that when I owned her but I have now parted ways with her but the new owner is considering putting one on it too....lol

03DSGMACH

Established Member
Very nice. What products were used? Going to clean mine up this week?

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
Very nice. What products were used? Going to clean mine up this week?

thanks man! here's the rundown:

-Started by washing with simple green and meguiars deep crystal with a microfiber mit by the two buckets method
-then i polished with optimum polish on a white pad
-then i applied meguiars nxt 2.0 sealant on a red pad and by hand on the wheels
-dressed the tires with zaino tire gloss
-redyed the black trim pieces and shaker with mothers back to black
-polished the tips with wenol polish

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
Very nice! I like how it looks w/o the vinyl stripe on the hood... might have to do the same.

thanks man! :beer: yeah i def loved not having the stripe on her. i thought it gave a good balance with the wing delete.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Im alos contemplating taking my decal off, Car looks very clean though, BUt not sure if i can handle it without a decal on the hood!!! haha, id have to have someone photoshop my car (cobra front bumper) without the hood stripe. any body? help with that?

CSD

Banned
Im alos contemplating taking my decal off, Car looks very clean though, BUt not sure if i can handle it without a decal on the hood!!! haha, id have to have someone photoshop my car (cobra front bumper) without the hood stripe. any body? help with that?

I owned a DSG Mach 1 a few years back. The hood decal made the front of the car look good IMO. It doesn't look good without it. just my two cents

Spacemonkey, car looks CLEAN! Great job. :rockon:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
What happened to the vinyl stripe on the hood? Car looks awesome.

I deleted it when I deleted the wing. I thought it gave it a good balance having both gone vs just the wing. Thanks! :beer:

I owned a DSG Mach 1 a few years back. The hood decal made the front of the car look good IMO. It doesn't look good without it. just my two cents

Spacemonkey, car looks CLEAN! Great job. :rockon:

Thanks Chris! :beer: Yeah I have always liked the hood vinyl but I just liked the balance no hood vinyl gave once I had deleted the wing.

Excellent work

Wingless FTMFW

Thanks!:beer:

Nice ride!! Thats my second favorite color!

Thanks man! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread