03 Dsg Kb Cobra 15k Miles

speedfreak440

Gear Jammer
Established Member
Automotive

Automotive

ONLY 15,7XX MILES, This car has been taken very good care of, garage kept, Never sees rain, only driven on weekends & really nice fridays, still looks & smells brand new. Car has never had nitrous installed & it has an exceptional tune, drivability is perfect & power is awsome. Asking $28,500 FIRM. Located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Mods are as follows. I can send pics on request. As for Dyno #'s I had it tuned on the highway not the dyno But it did put 3-4 cars on a C6-z06 from a 25-135 Mph roll. I'll try & get a video. Title is clean & in hand as well as all SVT literature.

KB 2.2 (NEW STYLE) (APPROX. 4,500 mi. on blower)
17 PSI PULLEY
FLIP CHIP W/2 TUNES (93 & 99 OCTANE)
60LB INJECTORS
SCT 2400 MAF
KENNE BELL BOOST-A-PUMP
DENSECHARGER (inner fender style)
LFP HEAT EXCHANGER & COOL BOX
METCO IDLERS
NEW SPEC STAGE 3.5 CLUTCH & FLYWHEEL
PYPES X-PIPE & CATS
MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST FROM THE X-PIPE TO THE REAR
FULLY BUILT TRANSMISSION -26 SPLINE & ALOT MORE
MGW / ORANGE HANDLE SHIFTER
STEEDA CLUTCH QUADRANT
MM SUBFRAME CONNECTORS (WELD-IN)
BOOST OVERLAY
& A FEW MISC APPEARANCE MODS
2 EXTRA FACTORY TIRES & WHEELS (IN EXCELLENT SHAPE)

Last edited:

tr04mach

Established Member
Sounds like a nice cobra, may want to throw a few pics up and some dyno numbers or everyone will be asking for them. Good luck with the sale.

speedfreak440

Gear Jammer
Established Member
Thanks a million Lightning1! Not sure how long it would have taken for me to figure that out. If anyone would like some more pics I can email them to you, I also have a couple of videos of the car in action.

speedfreak440

Gear Jammer
Established Member
BAD01GT, I appreciate the offer but I really don't need a truck right now, it is a sweet looking ride though, good luck with the sale.:thumbsup:

spincobra03

Established Member
speed freak I am interested. Didnt see any rear end work done. Wouldnt you recommend upgrading the rear end for the power you have. Are you willing to negotiate to price some. Like I siad I am interested but I know the car will need some upgrades with the power you have. Really nice care man, PM if you wanna talk.

speedfreak440

Gear Jammer
Established Member
The only thing I was planning on doing to the rear was a brace, other than that it really just depends on what you want to do with the car, I have'nt had a single prob out of the stock rear. 28,500 is pretty close to my bottom dollar (Com'mon guys this is a KB Cobra w/low mileage & a built trans), if you want to pm me with an offer then that is fine, the worst I can say is no.:coolman:

Last edited:

spincobra03

Established Member
no I know I just know the 03's have even worse wheel hop than the 04's but I really think you have a really nice car so dont think im trying to low ball ya. Just was thinking it will need either a solid rear or level 5 halfs, with all the bushings and subframe connectors, to make this beauty complete. I will keep this car high up on the list.

speedfreak440

Gear Jammer
Established Member
no I know I just know the 03's have even worse wheel hop than the 04's but I really think you have a really nice car so dont think im trying to low ball ya. Just was thinking it will need either a solid rear or level 5 halfs, with all the bushings and subframe connectors, to make this beauty complete. I will keep this car high up on the list.

No offense taken, I am not sure if anything has been done to the bushings or not, BUT the only time this car tries to wheelhop is in low gears with street tires. I run MT drag radials on it almost 24/7 (if you look at the pictures that is what is on it in the pics). I don't get any wheelhop at all when I run the MT's.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member

WTF are you talking about? Don't listen to this fool, your car is worth every bit you are asking man. Good luck!!!

spincobra03

Established Member
WTF are you talking about? Don't listen to this fool, your car is worth every bit you are asking man. Good luck!!![/Q

Your a dickbag dude, if you read moron, im interested in his car and told him hes got a real nice car....... and its priced right!. As a buyer.. unlike you, I am trying to figure out how much it will cost to finish the car the way I would like it. I wasnt sure if he had anymore upgrades that he might not have posted and how much he would move on the price. Its not like I offered him 20k or something. Please go post something that makes some sense IDIOT!

Users who are viewing this thread