03 cobra vs Jeep and Civic SI

mebetter

Established Member
Hey guys had a couple of fun runs in Mexico.

The first race is me vs a newer k20 civic SI. The Civic SI is supercharged, upgraded exhaust, fuel system, and on e-85. Terminator mods are intake, catback, and a tune. It is not pullied.

The civic definitely runs well, I once ran him in my old ls2 gto with headers, intake, exhaust, and tune and we were door to door.

In this video we went from a 40 roll and the civic SI hung pretty tough initially. I didn't get the cleanest of shifts into 3rd, but once I got into 4th gear I probably had a solid 2-3 cars on him and was creeping away.

[youtube_browser]wJqxzijuRC0[/youtube_browser]

The second video is my cobra vs a 2009 SRT 8 Cherokee Jeep.
The SRT 8 jeep is definitely quick and has gone 11.20's. The Jeep mods are as follows: cam, cog driven vortech V3 supercharger, catback exhaust, tranny upgrade, fuel system, and a tune.
I had a passenger obviously and I believe he did not have a passenger. He also jumps on the 2nd honk :cryying: However, I make no excuses a loss is a loss it is run what you brung and obviously I didn't bring quite enough.

This run is from a 35 roll with me in 2nd because 1st would blow them off in the cold Mexico weather.
[youtube_browser]dja4zrzGZPE[/youtube_browser]

Here is one of the Jeep vs a lambo.
[youtube_browser]bNmPgb7gxhU[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Nice runs.

Do you know if the Jeep was shifting manually or did he just leave it in D? Seemed he mashed the gas on the second honk to give the transmission time to downshift.

Users who are viewing this thread