03 Cobra vs 92 Civic Hatchback

yellow03vert

Established Member
Since it was nice out today me (Cobra) and my cousin (Civic) decided to run a couple times for fun for some reason he thought he would beat me. The Civic has a type R motor swap and is pretty quick just not really that fast he beat my friends 04 Sti so it does run decent. At the end when they talk crap they was just joking around. Enjoy guys

Click Here

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
lol
if ur cousin beats sti's , u must destroy them
man , its as if hes stopped when u take off
cool races , gotta love those daytime vids

Last edited:

yellow03vert

Established Member
I only ever raced one Sti and it was the same one as he did and I did beat him pretty good but that was from a roll . I would get a video of that but he sold it about 2 weeks ago and bought a 97 3000gt vr4 becuase the payments on the Sti were to much for as good as the car performed.

Last edited:

yellow03vert

Established Member
I did not think it was going to be close we just did it to have fun and I figured you guys like daytime vids so I posted it. You would be surprised how many of the hese imports really think they can beat anything I just try to keep them in there place. I get my 2.76 pulley on and tuned in a week or so there will be better vids.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
double trouble that rio red cobra looks bad with the black bullitts and no wing!! You should get deep dish bullitts

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
hahahaha...his car must really stink :fart: to high heaven, honda dude had 3 air freshners hangin from his rear view mirror...hahaha

chalk another one up for SVT

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Ricer V-tech crap

Always good to see a Cobra destroy a overrated piece of v-tech crap !!!!!!! :pepper: :pepper:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Nice vid......great song, just turn it down a little when the race is actually going on so we can hear more of the car!!!! :D

Mattscoug94

Established Member
Cool video maybe next time he wont be a half a car length in front of u at the start of the racing :) every race

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
sweet deal, I gotta show my bro that is a honda freak. thats hilarious. Another for the SVTs

Users who are viewing this thread