03 cobra vs 5.0 gt cs

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Nice kill OP! I wouldn't mind having an oxford white 03-04 myself with a 4r70w of course, not giving up my Coyote for one though!

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Both cars are awesome and with a few bolt ons pretty close with the edge going to the Cobra but when you think about refinement and comfort the 5.0 is hands down is nicer. Add boost and you got a winner. The Cobra on the other hand has legend status that the 5.0 will never and therefore will always have a better value. Wish I hadn't sold mine.

Elwood617

Established Member
Both cars are awesome and with a few bolt ons pretty close with the edge going to the Cobra but when you think about refinement and comfort the 5.0 is hands down is nicer. Add boost and you got a winner. The Cobra on the other hand has legend status that the 5.0 will never and therefore will always have a better value. Wish I hadn't sold mine.
But you just had to be comfortable and stuff...

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Some guys just don't respect the terminators. Most now a days have an aftermarket blower and make 550+ at the wheels. I'm sure he learned a valuable lesson.

And terminator guys dont respect other mustangs either. Technology has leveled the playing field a bit but most svt guys carry the im-better-then-you mindset from what I read on this site. It use to be terminator guys looking down on 96-98 cobra guys and 99/01 guys. Just build your car and surprise the new guys who run the new platforms that is all.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member

I'm 85% sure I'm selling my 5.0 and getting into a Cobra. I just hope I don't think back and wish I wouldn't have sold the 5.0 but I just HAVE to try out a Terminator. I think every Mustang guy should own one at least once.

blk02edge

Established Member
I'm 85% sure I'm selling my 5.0 and getting into a Cobra. I just hope I don't think back and wish I wouldn't have sold the 5.0 but I just HAVE to try out a Terminator. I think every Mustang guy should own one at least once.

as nice as the s197 platform is to drive, my old cobra is just 10x the fun. If it was a daily driver i would be in a 5.bro though.

terminator=weekend toy
coyote=fast DD IMO

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice kill Op. I just put on a 2.8 pulley and wow!

03 deadpool

Established Member
Nice kill Op. I just put on a 2.8 pulley and wow!
Thanks Bdubbs i have really been considering the 2.8 but i think i want to do some more work on the fuel system and get a GT500 inlet. but the car just runs so smooth now i afraid to mess with it.

Users who are viewing this thread