03 Cobra vs 2011 5.0

ScubaTermi

Established Member
I wound up lining up with this new GT. I did not know any mods until after the race. I ran a 8.01@93 he ran a 8.2@90. He actually came up to me after the race and asked my time because he thought his times were wrong. He wanted no times posted. I know I am not the best driver( my 60' times sucks @2.1) and I got my butt spanked off the line but his car was faster than I thought, I have raced two on the street and put several cars on them but they were stock. He said his mods were auto, intake, exhaust and tune and a full slick. My car makes 505 rwhp and I was on bald Nittos 555r. Of course somebody in the stands said that he is on spray but he did not tell me that so I cant be sure. Enjoy
Race does not start until the 40 sec mark
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/nomedia][youtube_browser]zIpaYi0P1ZY[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
The new 5.0 is an incerdible car and they can fly with just bolt ons but I think something is wrong with your car. Your 1/8th mile times are about a 12.4 @114 in the 1/4. thats way off, my car ran close to that when it was brand new with 300 miles on it.
Maybe Im missing something but it just doesn't seem right to me. Im not knocking you or your car but I just think something might be off.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread