03 Cobra Tank and Pumps

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Like the title says i've got an 03 cobra fuel tank, hat, and pumps for sale. PPRV delete already done to it, but it does need a new level sending unit. Going return style so I won't need this stuff.

Came out of a low mileage wrecked cobra that got parted out.

I paid $450 for the setup, put $75 into it with the PPRV delete kit from lethal, asking $400.

I've also got 2 extra cobra pumps laying around, $100 bucks if anyone wants them. Sold

Last edited:

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
did you get another motor built for your car?

saving up over the winter, gonna get started on it early spring, hopefully have it broken in and ready to be tuned by the end of April. I wanna take my time and do everything right, so the time frame isn't as important to me as doing it right the first time, but thats the plan lol

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
saving up over the winter, gonna get started on it early spring, hopefully have it broken in and ready to be tuned by the end of April. I wanna take my time and do everything right, so the time frame isn't as important to me as doing it right the first time, but thats the plan lol

yeah bro I hear ya......definitely makes sense. Sorry to hijack your thread but what kinda set up are you going with?

Users who are viewing this thread