03 cobra picks on wrong supra. :)

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
If he has a KB he doesn't need gears he needs to learn to drive. That was not loud enough to be a KB IMO

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
^^^yes. that is, if the mystery concept i saw a couple months back is indeed a replacement. it may be a different car altogether.

edit:

Toyota_Supra_2008_6w.jpg

Toyota_Supra_2008.jpg

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
^^^yes. that is, if the mystery concept i saw a couple months back is indeed a replacement. it may be a different car altogether.

edit:

Toyota_Supra_2008_6w.jpg

Toyota_Supra_2008.jpg

Oh wow, I havn't seen that concept yet, would be interesting if they brought it back with all the HP wars they are having now.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I thought that was a Lexus? Anyway, that LS1 was raping that Supra - did not expect that. :eek: Supras are monsters though, pic on the wrong one and it is ugly.

xspeed02

Established Member
That Supra in the first video was sick as hell. Also loved the 2 cobras duking it out, the noises both cars made sound amazing.

The_Wretched

Established Member
They mod the hell outta them, I have yet to find a supra that can keep up with me.

there is a silver supra in miami that might. he's known to take down modded 'busas!!!!

not picking on you... but there are some crazy cars out there.

musclefan21

Established Member
Lol does everyone also knows that, that supra had 900+rwhp (owner's word) and cobra was only pullied? :D

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
good races.
is that a 03 cobra or a GT500 ?! your thread says 03 cobra but the vid says GT500

Its an 03.. look at the mirrors :beer:

Lol does everyone also knows that, that supra had 900+rwhp (owner's word) and cobra was only pullied? :D
LOL, no i did not. But now that i do i feel much better about getting a cobra... what a POS supra, 900rwhp and hes only taking a few cars on the cobra thats money wasted IMO

Last edited:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Wow... The GT5 in the last vid needs a new driver!!!

BTW... I might get flamed, but.... I would take a sexy Supra over a sexy 03-04 anyday....

venomws6

Established Member
That's not the same Supra, the Supra in the video against the T/A was a T66 on stock fuel. The video of the Supra racing the ported blower Cobra was posted a bunch of times and I remember it saying race gas with a larger single turbo. I'll try to find the original link. If it was 600-650rwhp it wouldn't be nearly as laggy as the Supra in the vid.

My bad man thanks for clearing that up :D

Users who are viewing this thread