03 Cobra parts installed and Dyno Tuned today!

ClayDee

Established Member
03 SB Cobra
2.5 SS Bassani Catted X
2.5 SS Bassani Cat Back
JLT HighBoost Intake
Metco Pully/Idler Kit 14-15 PSI
60LB Injectors
NGK Plugs
93 Octane, Dyno Tuned

Car put down 464/492 on a DYNOCOM 5000 FX. My first Cobra, so I'm really impressed on the night and day difference with such little mods, not cheap mods but definitely worth it.

Mbiro594

Established Member
Do you like the setup so far, any videos or pictures? Wanna hear how it sounds :beer:

Last edited:

likuid_inc

Established Member
Nice numbers for minimal mods. Hopefully the wheel hop isnt an issue with the extra torque added. 3.73 gears would be a nice upgrade also, you should look into it if you have some extra $$$

ClayDee

Established Member
Love the setup. That exhaust combo is just right imo. I don't have any vids or pics but I will get some and post. Didn't have a whole lot of time to play with it yesterday but the power now, over stock is like driving a different car.

ClayDee

Established Member
Nice numbers for minimal mods. Hopefully the wheel hop isnt an issue with the extra torque added. 3.73 gears would be a nice upgrade also, you should look into it if you have some extra $$$

Yea, I thought the numbers were good too. No issue with wheel hop as of right now but I did not really get down on it yesterday after I picked it up. Got a lil extra cash flow but I didn't think the 3.73 gears would make that much of a difference over the 3.55.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yea, I thought the numbers were good too. No issue with wheel hop as of right now but I did not really get down on it yesterday after I picked it up. Got a lil extra cash flow but I didn't think the 3.73 gears would make that much of a difference over the 3.55.

Nice numbers skip the 3.73. Do IRS bushings, subframe connectors, and a FRPP diff cover, as well as cooling mods next.

Titan 5.0

Established Member
Nice, similar set up to mine... with similar numbers. IRS bushings need to be on the list for sure.... it never ends...

ClayDee

Established Member
Where in south GA? Who tuned it?

I'm in a little town just About 35 min North of Tally. Got it tuned at Browning Tuning in Moultrie, Ga which is about a 35-45 min drive from me. Nice guy, nice shop and knows his stuff.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Mass air meter should be before injectors every single time. I hope you upgraded that and forgot to mention.

Why were the injectors added?

Congratulations on the new power!

ClayDee

Established Member
Mass air meter should be before injectors every single time. I hope you upgraded that and forgot to mention.

Why were the injectors added?

Congratulations on the new power!

Yea, forgot to mention that. Mass Air Meter was upgraded to. Reason I went ahead and did injectors is I'm sure I'll go VMP TVS sometime in the future.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That combo is making some really nice torque. I'd say the tuner did his job!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Yea, forgot to mention that. Mass Air Meter was upgraded to. Reason I went ahead and did injectors is I'm sure I'll go VMP TVS sometime in the future.

Smart man lol! When I did my ported blower I did all supporting mod's for a Twin Screw back in the day. That way when I asked my wife if I could get the blower and she asked "what else do you need" I simply said a tune haha!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brian, your honey probably knows you better than you think she does. LOL. By the way, been there, done that. :)

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I'm in a little town just About 35 min North of Tally. Got it tuned at Browning Tuning in Moultrie, Ga which is about a 35-45 min drive from me. Nice guy, nice shop and knows his stuff.

Awesome.. If you ever find your way to Jacksonville, let us know.. TONS of terminators over this way.

ClayDee

Established Member
Smart man lol! When I did my ported blower I did all supporting mod's for a Twin Screw back in the day. That way when I asked my wife if I could get the blower and she asked "what else do you need" I simply said a tune haha!

Yea, sounds like me. But sometimes, I don't ask permission. Lol!

ClayDee

Established Member
Awesome.. If you ever find your way to Jacksonville, let us know.. TONS of terminators over this way.

Will do man. 03-04 Cobras are non existent in my area, never see them around here. Get looks every where I go.

Users who are viewing this thread