03 Cobra Mods for sale

69Mach1351w

Established Member
Brian, you havent responded to any PM's lately, and i still havent received the parts after three weeks of you receiving the money order and shipping them. Please respond to the PMs.

Mark D.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
brian, n20 jets or money please
i'm more than happy with the nitrous kit and BAP but i have no n20 jets

69Mach1351w

Established Member
DO not buy from this seller. I orderd the 4 piece idlers and the pulley puller along with the belts he had, for $250. I come here and read the damn posts and see that people are bidding on both the idlers and the damn puller, after you cashed the damn money order. You wont return PM's, and you said that you sent the parts on March 3rd , its now ****ing april 5th. I told you to get a tracking # and you didnt. The only solution is you give me the money back!!

Mark

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
damn, i feel sooo lucky to have actually received the 40amp BAP and dynotune nitrous kit. i can't believe the bullsh!t ya'll are going through.
i almost feel like an ass asking for the jets or the $10 in the same post that guys are talking about being ripped off for a few hundred bucks when you said you'd send me if you couldn't find them
you have my paypal info and my shipping info!!!!

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
My Stuff Was Beat To Shit Wires Cut, Then Spliced Back Together. The Besel Ring Was All Dented And Scratched Up. Sand In The Gage.

Very Bad Seller......sorry To Hear All Of The Other Guy's Problems.

1fastsrt-4

Established Member
03soniccobra01 said:
And you are getting a full refund.......I wish this had all worked out differant.....But alot has happened in my life since I started this thread....All peolple have recieved their parts but one guy...I tried to send the money to lthl vnm but my paypal is jacked.......I can send you a money order if you like but the mail system sucks......I am stright with you guys and I have tried very hard to make everything right...ALthough the AEM was used and worn ....It works and there is an extra sensor included......If you guys dod not want to work things out and you are just going to hate on me, why would I even keep trying to fix the problems and coming in here.....Because I want to work it all out!

Pm me with your solutions and we will work it out...The trader ratings mean nothing to me but the forum does so please lets work it out! :read:

That and if you don't work it out you can be hit with fraud charges.. didn't buy anything from you but i seen alot of people from my old forum who just disappeared ripping memebers off and then 3 months later they were arrested.. gl and hope u get your head on straight

69Mach1351w

Established Member
look dammit, i PM'ed you a while ago, and you havent read it, soo i sent you another asking when your going to send the damn money order. Since the forums are the most important thing to you..... , send me my money order asap. I stick to me word in the PM saying " if i received the items i will either: send them back or send you my money order to you, and i guarantee that!!!!" i wouldnt b!tch if i was trying to rip you off. I co-operate with you, but you answer no PM's from me. WTF!!!! 3 SO far and i have a security payment soon for an apartment, but your money is no help b/c you havent told me any news/ or anything about the $250 i wasted.

Come on
Mark D.

Since we both lost money.. we both learned a valuable lesson from USPS. If i ever order from you again ill make sure you have a verification code!!!!! Please send me the mooooola.

Last edited:

69Mach1351w

Established Member
Im filing for Fraud by may 5th, i have PM'ed you many times. I told you to send the money order, and you said you would. I have all Pm's you ever sent, no response to any of the latest. i have notified admins. I need the money, and i already PM'ed you a long while back to work out a deal, and ... gave my address and everything else needed to get money back.

Mark

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
69Mach1351w said:
Im filing for Fraud by may 5th, i have PM'ed you many times. I told you to send the money order, and you said you would. I have all Pm's you ever sent, no response to any of the latest. i have notified admins. I need the money, and i already PM'ed you a long while back to work out a deal, and ... gave my address and everything else needed to get money back.

Mark

He was on > Last Activity: 04-29-2006 09:29 AM

File them now. He's not taking care of business.

Users who are viewing this thread