03 Cobra Mods for sale

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Any info on the shipping of the HE and Lower Pulley kit? I would like to get them on and my car retuned before this weekend.

Thanks
Todd

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
Do Not Buy From This Guy He Is A Dead Beat Seller.........he Will Not Call Me Or Return Pm's.

I Reported Money Order Stolen To Western Union This Morning, Never Sent Anything Ups

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Scott,
Is this true? Am I not going to receive anything for my $500 that I sent you? Please respond to my PMs or post up here to let me know if I have to take action against you or if you have sent the items that I purchased.

Thanks
Todd

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
This Is For Eveybody To Try ... On This Dead Beat Seller

Call 1800 Pick Ups Here Is The Scam He Is Trying To Pull

Here Is The Tracking # 1z3t69v90394456025 It Will Tell You Shipping Was Set Up But.... Nothing Was Ever Droped Off Or Shipped Out. I Also Talked Direct To A Customer Service Rep.

I Was Just Told I Can Report This Guy To F.b.i. For Interstate Fraud (cool)

Reported Money Order Stolen, Threw Western Union

apg2369 said:
Do Not Buy From This Guy He Is A Dead Beat Seller.........he Will Not Call Me Or Return Pm's.

I Reported Money Order Stolen To Western Union This Morning, Never Sent Anything Ups

You have jumped the gun...The info was updated today and you shipment is on time....It's OK for you to be upset but you are the one who sent me the wrong address....Don't worry, I paid the extra to ship it TWICE! Have fun!
Brian

apg2369 said:
This Is For Eveybody To Try ... On This Dead Beat Seller

Call 1800 Pick Ups Here Is The Scam He Is Trying To Pull

Here Is The Tracking # 1z3t69v90394456025 It Will Tell You Shipping Was Set Up But.... Nothing Was Ever Droped Off Or Shipped Out. I Also Talked Direct To A Customer Service Rep.

I Was Just Told I Can Report This Guy To F.b.i. For Interstate Fraud (cool)

Reported Money Order Stolen, Threw Western Union

Again....When you get it you can edit your posts...Untill then Have you fun! :poke:

apg2369 said:
Didnt Give You Wrong Address Your Full Of Shit
Edit your posts when you get it tiger....You gave me the wrong zip code and it came back to me. Now it has the right one and its on its way to you....I have responded to you every time and if you insist on being mad and unable to calm down you can just stay out of my thread... :nono:

buster1

Established Member
Fuel injectors ,and harnesses

03Soniccobra01 Haven't recieved my stuff yet what adress was it sent to , did you talk to customs yet , you haven't replied to my PM. PS I've recieved other items from the U.S yesterday that were sent a week and a half after you "sent" the injectors , please update.

LIGHTNING LARRY said:

Thanks larry....

I sent it out last week and they said it would take 7 to 14 days this time. I flushed them out real good and double sealed in plastic so the smell wound not come out. They should be there by the 14th at the latest.
Brian...If I hear anything I will get back to you! :beer:
Brian

buster1

Established Member
fuel injectors

Is this a reply to the qustion about the injectors , if so what were they flushed with and are they capped , if they are / were there should be ne smell

03soniccobra01 said:
Thanks larry....

I sent it out last week and they said it would take 7 to 14 days this time. I flushed them out real good and double sealed in plastic so the smell wound not come out. They should be there by the 14th at the latest.
Brian...If I hear anything I will get back to you! :beer:
Brian

buster1 said:
Is this a reply to the qustion about the injectors , if so what were they flushed with and are they capped , if they are / were there should be ne smell

With air. They were blown out and cleaned real good. There were no caps but they weredouble baged and as much fuel was removed as posible. They should get there soon. Thanks for being so understanding. I have learned to not send injectors out of country that have been used!

buster1

Established Member
injectors

So they were sent back to you from the boarder last week ?

03soniccobra01 said:
With air. They were blown out and cleaned real good. There were no caps but they weredouble baged and as much fuel was removed as posible. They should get there soon. Thanks for being so understanding. I have learned to not send injectors out of country that have been used!

buster1 said:
So they were sent back to you from the boarder last week ?

Yes and now they are on the way to you...They already stamped the box here in tucson and I filled out all the papers they needed...I can't beleive it is this hard to send to Can......Anyway look for them in 7 to 14 days from yesterday! :beer:

buster1

Established Member
Injectors and Harnesses

Stuff arrived thanks alot sir .

03soniccobra01 said:
Yes and now they are on the way to you...They already stamped the box here in tucson and I filled out all the papers they needed...I can't beleive it is this hard to send to Can......Anyway look for them in 7 to 14 days from yesterday! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread