03 Cobra Mods for sale

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
69Mach1351w said:
look dammit, i PM'ed you a while ago, and you havent read it, soo i sent you another asking when your going to send the damn money order. Since the forums are the most important thing to you..... , send me my money order asap. I stick to me word in the PM saying " if i received the items i will either: send them back or send you my money order to you, and i guarantee that!!!!" i wouldnt b!tch if i was trying to rip you off. I co-operate with you, but you answer no PM's from me. WTF!!!! 3 SO far and i have a security payment soon for an apartment, but your money is no help b/c you havent told me any news/ or anything about the $250 i wasted.

Come on
Mark D.

Since we both lost money.. we both learned a valuable lesson from USPS. If i ever order from you again ill make sure you have a verification code!!!!! Please send me the mooooola.

Has this been resolved yet?

69Mach1351w

Established Member
Nope, he turned into a baby, and since i told him i was filing fraud, he says "oh well... since your filing im not giving any money back" What a cheap ass. There nothing i can do, i even offered to talk on the phone 2 times. But now i see that he never had the intentions of giving money back ever. Because he lost his parts .... um no, he sold them supposeldy to me, and he now has my money.

69Mach1351w

Established Member
thank you, a holes these days. Its probably old news to other people, but just in case. Almost always avoid Money orders. They all says its a "safe method to transfer money" but really your SOL if something goes wrong. Also for shipping always get your tracking and insurance if its an expensive or damagable part. And dont be decieved by the trader rating, it can be disceving.

Thanks Larry, one more Scammer off the greatest forum around!

Users who are viewing this thread