03 Cobra Mac LTs question

zacfennell46

Established Member
Anyone come across the Mac LTs having different flanges. Driver side is an oval port and one flange. Passenger side is a round port with an individual flange. (See pic) Tried contacting lethal perf (whom i purchased from) and they said thats correct, however any video or pic i find shows otherwise. These are the ceramic coated p/n TF9902. Any helps appreciated. Thanks.
Zac
20190131_175137.jpeg

Soap

Established Member
C heads do not have circular exhaust ports.........the one on the right is wrong.

--Joe

LethalBlake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Anyone come across the Mac LTs having different flanges. Driver side is an oval port and one flange. Passenger side is a round port with an individual flange. (See pic) Tried contacting lethal perf (whom i purchased from) and they said thats correct, however any video or pic i find shows otherwise. These are the ceramic coated p/n TF9902. Any helps appreciated. Thanks.
ZacView attachment 1548466

Hey Zac! We apologize for the mix up on the headers you received and any inconvenience this may have caused. We received your email with these pictures as well and I may have misunderstood over the phone what the exact issue was. We have reached out to Mac Performance in regards to this matter for you and are going to get it resolved as quickly as possible. We will be in contact with you shortly. Feel free to send me a PM or give us a call if you have any questions in the meantime. Thanks, Blake

zacfennell46

Established Member
Mac said they packaged one 4 valve abd one 2 valve. Theyre sending out a replacement. Thanks eveyone for the input

Users who are viewing this thread