03 cobra IAT2s SCT x4

5_0coyote

Established Member
WEll hello people today i was looking on my SCT x4 tuner to see what my IAT2 where but i can't see the IAT2 only IAT and there is another thing IAT_V2.. dose anyone know how to get the IAT2 on a act x4? thanks!

TRBO VNM

Whats a config file? i have mac so i can't hook up the x4 to my computer.

Hmm, I run windows on my macbook using vmware fusion, but I have a netbook for my SCT software.

You need to use livelink to create the datalog file and then export or load it into the x4.

Use another PC with windows on it. Do you have one at work or a friend?

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
I just did it! Made a new datalog file in Livelink, selected 8 things I wanted to monitor while driving. Loaded the file onto the X4 using USB and with the X4 connected to the car, you can go to DATALOG/GAUGES > Configuration > select the file that you uploaded from the list, done!

No need for a laptop in the car.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I just did it! Made a new datalog file in Livelink, selected 8 things I wanted to monitor while driving. Loaded the file onto the X4 using USB and with the X4 connected to the car, you can go to DATALOG/GAUGES > Configuration > select the file that you uploaded from the list, done!

No need for a laptop in the car.

very cool, I was a bit disappointed w/ what few things you were able to pick from as well

Users who are viewing this thread