03 Cobra Holley help

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
My cars about to be done, last piece is to have the Holley HP installed. Looking to see if anyone has a good write up. Looking for what’s the best place to wire in the power wire so it has power during cranking etc. I also have to take into account wiring the quick6 for the 6r80 which is currently installed. Also if anyone has specifics for wiring in the fuel level and turn signals for the Holley dash that would be helpful. Thanks.
IMG_7750.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
That underhood looks fantastic. Hopefully it performs half as well as it looks. Even that would mean it would be rolling out. Nice work

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As I sit here perusing your engine bay, wow, that is one nice build. Everything done very well. Impressive, sir! Hopefully one day soon I'll see a video from the track this year. Keep us posted!!

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I’m hoping the car will be pretty rowdy when done.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraSam

Established Member
I run the Holley Terminator X with the Holley dash. Wiring is not my thing, so I had a friends shop help with my install. Let me get with him and I’ll get you some answers. The turn signals weren’t a big deal, but I remember the fuel level being tricky to figure out with the digital dash. I believe there is an input for one. I can tell you it is not too accurate and very “sloshy” reading on the gauge. I haven’t messed with it to see if I can get it to act better, but it’s still better than nothing.

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
I run the Holley Terminator X with the Holley dash. Wiring is not my thing, so I had a friends shop help with my install. Let me get with him and I’ll get you some answers. The turn signals weren’t a big deal, but I remember the fuel level being tricky to figure out with the digital dash. I believe there is an input for one. I can tell you it is not too accurate and very “sloshy” reading on the gauge. I haven’t messed with it to see if I can get it to act better, but it’s still better than nothing.

Thanks, that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread