03 cobra for sale

warren

Established Member
satin silver coupe w/8500 BABIED miles on the odometer. this car has never been raced or abused, always kept in garage covered and has never seen a raindrop! paint is imaculant condition no scratches or chips. is lightly modified, x-pipe w/ cats/ magnaflow catback, php air intake, complete steeda suspension,springs,c.c. plates,bumpsteer and balljoint kit and top of the line clifford alarm! must see this car too see how well its been taken care of!
25,000 firm takes it! email me if interested will email pics on request!

~B7~

Established Member
Like I said. I am interested.

warren

Established Member
i must have alzhimers, but i forgot too also add the cobra also has a
stteda quadrent and firewall adjuster!

carcrazyguy

Established Member
Just my luck!!

I finally see an 03 that is in my price range and the car is only 1700 miles away :fm: If the car was within a 6 hour drive or so, I would be on the road tonight! WHY ME :shrug:

jrh99

Established Member
I'm calling the BS.

8500 babied miles... what do we look like.
I'm sure the car's in great shape, but babied... Isn't that an oxymoron?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by jrh99
I'm calling the BS.

8500 babied miles... what do we look like.
I'm sure the car's in great shape, but babied... Isn't that an oxymoron?

babied miles on a 425hp mustang is definately an oxymoron

Sin

Established Member
Babied....at the price you couldve ripped it a few and I wouldve bitten and Im sure someone will!

warren

Established Member
thats right its been babied stock tires normal tread depth, im not saying i never got on it i never took 1st gear past 3,500 rpms, and im being straight up here i only did 1 burn out in this car and that was 3 weeks after i bought it. some people drive there cars hard and some like old ladys im in between. i like my insurance too stay low and my cars too last and stay reliable. the car is going too sell itself weather i babied it or not it dont matter im just telling u how i take care of this car!

jrh99

Established Member
Originally posted by warren
thats right its been babied stock tires normal tread depth, im not saying i never got on it i never took 1st gear past 3,500 rpms, and im being straight up here i only did 1 burn out in this car and that was 3 weeks after i bought it. some people drive there cars hard and some like old ladys im in between. i like my insurance too stay low and my cars too last and stay reliable. the car is going too sell itself weather i babied it or not it dont matter im just telling u how i take care of this car!

I hear ya. Just make sure it goes to a good home.

And never forget you owned one of the best cars ever made.

warren

Established Member
thanks brother! this is not the easiest thing for me too do, i really love this car, im hopeing later on i can buy another cobra and only a cobra notheing else! sounds like it may be already sold! snif snif

warren

Established Member
everyone who asked for a updated picture of the cobra or asked for a picture and never got it, e-mail me and ill get it out to u,just took fresh pictures of the cobra! thanks happy fathers day.

warren

Established Member
thanks, is there someone who can shrink some pictures of the cobra for me and post it on this thread, when i try too post them they wont go through because there too large. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread