03 Cobra Exhaust Soundboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
fubu795 said:
What the hell you still doing up at 4am? quit drolling over my exhaust and goto bed...... :bash: :beer: :pepper: :poke: :read: :rockon: :nono:

sorry man i was just gettin home with your g/f... oh and by the way she said she likes my exhaust better.. :pepper: dont hijack this thread with ur gay comments... :kaboom: :fm: :bash: :smmon: :rollseyes :bored: :poke: :mj: :nonono: :nono: :loser: :cuss: :burn: back to cobra exhaust :thumbsup:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Here's a request that I have yet to hear anyone has...a Billy Boat SS catback. He makes some high quality poop but very high priced as well. Their website doesnt even show the older stang exhaust, although it did before the 05's came out. HAs anyone ever heard this system?

Last edited:

MattN03

03RCODE
Established Member
SprayedMystic said:
Ok who's got a sound clip of Stingers, Flowmasters, or Bassani with a offroad H pipe (not prochamber)

Here are a couple You Send It vids of my 03 Mach with a MRT O/R H-pipe & Stingers. This combo is loud, but I don't care for the glasspack rap between 2000 & 3000 RPM. Other than that, I like it a lot.

Running through the gears

Dyno vid (Dynospeed Racing, Memphis, TN)

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Thanks guys the car does sound sick in person...it is a blast to drive with 22-24 psi.

kcsburk

Established Member
How awesome is this thread. Subscribing. I like the SLP exhaust with the SLP O\R x-pipe.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bassani X with 2 high flow cats and Borla Stingers

th_BorlaInstall.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread