03 Cobra Exhaust Soundboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkylerSVT

Established Member
i hate the way mine sounds, I put 2 chmbr flows on and it wasnt loud enough for me so we cut the mufflers off. Now it pops when i take my foot off the gas and it sounds like a harley davidson (so not sexy) HELP!!!! WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT SOUND BETTER W/O SPENDING HELLA $$$

Camaro99SS

Established Member
SkylerSVT said:
i hate the way mine sounds, I put 2 chmbr flows on and it wasnt loud enough for me so we cut the mufflers off. Now it pops when i take my foot off the gas and it sounds like a harley davidson (so not sexy) HELP!!!! WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT SOUND BETTER W/O SPENDING HELLA $$$

Flowmasters with an off-road X or H is pretty loud. You could take the tailpipes off and leave the mufflers on and get that deep ground shaking sound. If not, try Borla Stingers or Macs.

Jason

03CobraDude

SkylerSVT said:

Straight pipes?

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
1268Melberger said:
That sounds insane!!! I have to laugh a little when he hits that cone...wtf..where was he going?!?!?

Brand minty new autocrosser. His second run was a very nice improvement over the first one.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
NitrousKing said:
short sound vid, 03 cobra, stock headers, bassani or/x and bassani cat-back
http://media.putfile.com/03-cobra-bassani-orx-and-catback

I had that setup...I spent 10 hours wrestling with the car on jackstands trying to get that O/R X on there (mainly with the pass side bolts...I did not have air tools, just hand tools, had to come in from the fenderwell). I hated the way it sounded, I thought it sounded like a 76 F100 with a 272 and straight exhaust. It lasted for 3 days, I couldn't stand it any longer and paid $80 just to have the stock H swapped back in at a muffler shop. I was still too tired and sore to deal with putting it back in (broke my back 15 years ago and lying on a concrete floor for another 6-8 hours was not my idea of fun).

Glad you like it though!:thumbsup:

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
Anyone have a video of a Loudmouth II Exhaust? I'm thinking about getting it and a UPR X-pipe.

LincolnLSC5pnt0

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Just went through most of these pages and gosh darn..im jelous, I know deep in my mind Ill never own a car that sounds like that, but maybe close..lol Nice guys!

SICKBOY

Established Member
bigdave03svt said:
here ya go sickboy:thumbsup:

Nice Thank you sir....mid pipe will be here tuesday...want to put it on bad after hearing that...sounds like it will scare women and children:bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread