03 cobra diablo predator problems?????

untamedgt

Established Member
I tried to back up factor tune so i can start using the programmer but failed due to car might have a performance tune already. So it doesnt let me use the tuner. Any ideas why it might be saying this?

Brutal Metal

Established Member
The stock flash obviously is gone from your ECU, that's why the Predator doesn't recognize it! You might have to take a trip to the dealership!

untamedgt

Established Member
we took it today and had it flashed it still didnt work. i tried it on another buddies car to see if it would work and it worked. what else you think.....

Brutal Metal

Established Member
plug into the OBD port, what does the screen say EXACTLY when it boots up?
Also go to the Last tune written icon, what does that say when you click on it?
Maybe the dealership FF'ed up putting the stock flash back on. "Show last tune Written" will give you an idea what's going on.. If it says "Custom Tune" that's will be your issue! Also there's a chance you might have a chip in the J-port of the ECU.. That's all I can think of??

Last edited:

lxhatch302

Established Member
if you went to the dealer and it only took a couple mins when they "flashed" the ecu they didnt do it correctly....

it took about 20-30mins for them to completly reinstall the factory setttings into my ECU and my predator worked fine after that...

my car had a SCT tuner on it but couldnt get the car to return to stock to save my life hince going to the dealer

Users who are viewing this thread