Votes: 40 57.1%
  • Anthracite/Machine

Votes: 30 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BearsFTW18

Established Member
Chromes, got me thinking too!

I have an 04 SY too, I think im gonna be the guinea pig for us SY owners and get the machined deep dish. I cant find any pics with those on our cars anywhere. here's a pic that Mooch photoshoped for me though. I like it a lot.

331m2hl.jpg

My94GT

Established Member
I have an 04 SY too, I think im gonna be the guinea pig for us SY owners and get the machined deep dish. I cant find any pics with those on our cars anywhere. here's a pic that Mooch photoshoped for me though. I like it a lot.

331m2hl.jpg

if it turns out like that it will look very clean

Stevo151

Established Member

331m2hl.jpg

That looks reallyyyy good! I like that a lot!

BearsFTW18

Established Member
That looks reallyyyy good! I like that a lot!

I'm sure some people won't like the machined finish on such a bold color like SY, but I like it, so once my 03/04 OEM chromes sell, then I'll pick these up and try em out.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I want to like these but they look funky to me :shrug: I would love to pull the trigger but I would need to see them in person.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member

331m2hl.jpg

I told you they would look awesome lol I wouldn't even bother with chrome. In person the wheels are super bright, the polished lip gives it plenty of pop

BearsFTW18

Established Member
I told you they would look awesome lol I wouldn't even bother with chrome. In person the wheels are super bright, the polished lip gives it plenty of pop

yeah I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with machined. Just gotta sell my damn 03/04 OEMs first. I wish i could find a pic with the chrome DD but oh well. If i dont like the machined I can always sell them. Ehh I might lose a few bucks on em if i do that, but whatever, I like trying new things.

Stevo151

Established Member
I want to get the chrome just because chrome on silver looks great and I feel machined will look too plain on my car. That silver GT in my OP just doesn't do it for me. While your Redfire looks amazing with the machined I feel chrome will go better on my car... Still gonna try and make my decision by the end of today lol I keep going back and forth

Satyr

Established Member
I had chrome on my ZY and MC terminators. I loved them on both. If I knew I was going to get another one after the MC, I would have kept them. They're something different and I have always loved DD. I just wish they made an 18" model in chrome (I know that TF and CCW do, but those are too rich for my blood, albeit excellent quality).

Stevo151

Established Member
I had chrome on my ZY and MC terminators. I loved them on both. If I knew I was going to get another one after the MC, I would have kept them. They're something different and I have always loved DD. I just wish they made an 18" model in chrome (I know that TF and CCW do, but those are too rich for my blood, albeit excellent quality).

any pics you could post up of both cars with the chrome deep dish?

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I went to the website and the more I'm looking at the different versions of these wheels I'm getting excited about possibly picking up a set, the price is right. I'm thinking about the black chrome or the black DD lip with machined face, anyone rocking these?

Do you guys know if the factory SVT center caps will fit these wheels?

Stevo151

Established Member
I went to the website and the more I'm looking at the different versions of these wheels I'm getting excited about possibly picking up a set, the price is right. I'm thinking about the black chrome or the black DD lip with machined face, anyone rocking these?

Do you guys know if the factory SVT center caps will fit these wheels?

Yeah that black lip and machine finish looks cool too. But yeah thats what really got me wanting these wheels, the price is great. Plus the wheels and tires for these are basically same price as tires would be for my 18's (t1r's) and I want to run a 10.5in wheel with 315+ which these deep dishes are

Stevo151

Established Member
keep the 18's.

I wouldn't mind keeping em, but they are trashed... If they were in great condition I'd keep em and just spend a shit load on tires like usual... But for the deal I'm getting 17's. Plus I want something you don't see all the time and run a 10.5 wheel. So keeping the 18's are out lol

Users who are viewing this thread