03 Cobra deal or no deal?

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
2003 Cobra 48k miles excellent interior,paint and some basic mods for $19.1k. Deal or no deal?

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
haha it doesnt work like that. These cars are not hondas. We need pics/tuning info/mod list. Off the bat though with 48k miles Id say thats about average priced. Hate to see them under $20k but what can you do....

Last edited:

cobracide

Established Member
2003 Cobra 48k miles excellent interior,paint and some basic mods for $19.1k. Deal or no deal?

There is really not enough info here to make an educated guess. Define basic mods. Pics also help. Is there an accurate history of said mods? No info...

Last edited:

sal500

Established Member
didnt say if it was a cpe or conv?
thats not a bad price either way if the car is nice

94vert50

Established Member
If it helps, I paid $19k for my 34kmi vert. perfect body, excellent paint, excellent interior, only intake/exhaust mods. I searched for a few months and wanted a good deal. Had to travel halfway across the country though.

03mgtermi

Established Member
I went and drove/looked at the car for him earlier in the week...here is the info to the best of my knowledge.

JLT CAI
tuned by PSI in Houston
cat-back at least, maybe a midpipe...i didn't look, but its loud.

stock wheels and tires
stock ride height
no c/c plates
appears to be a stock pulley but i am no expert. wasn't pushing more than 10psi though
feels like stock shifter and clutch

car is mechanically sound - no odd noises, no head tick, no creaks, and i did not hear the same driveline clunk mine has from the upper IRS bolt issue.

i would like to see them come down into the 18's on the price but 19.1 is probably fair. i would not pay a dollar more though...

just my $.02 --brandon

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
They will not come down to the 18's because $18k is what they gave for trade.I have a inside line on this car....the previous owner! He traded right around thanksgiving and has gave me all the info.$19.1 is suggested retail so Im asking for a fair handshake if they are only willing to give me trade value on mine as stock which is $16,625.They dont know what I know and are clueless about the mods so I am playing my cards right now.

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
Garaged,non DD,to the track twice,non smoker.Near perfect with no clunks or rattles.....$19k is fair.

infamous512

Established Member
19.1k is better than what i paid for mine, couple of months ago 19.9k (out the door 21.?k-ish) for '03 68k miles w/ mods.

945LSTANG

Established Member
thats what i paid for mine over a year ago with 21k miles and zero mods. i still don't think its a bad deal though. i would probably consider buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread