03 Cobra 25.3 chassis build (pic heavy)

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
jake, awesome build. have you ever seen the tv show "street outlaws"? one of the cars is, i believe, an original screaming yellow terminator (albeit now with a ford 347/88).

i had originally thought it was a back-half car, but was surprised to hear that it still utilizes the stock-type suspension, frame rails front and back, and a 9" rear - similar to yours. it was built by team z

just wondering if you knew about it and whether or not you could point out any differences or similarities to your setup, and if you knew whether it was really an original terminator. thanks!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
jake, awesome build. have you ever seen the tv show "street outlaws"? one of the cars is, i believe, an original screaming yellow terminator (albeit now with a ford 347/88).

i had originally thought it was a back-half car, but was surprised to hear that it still utilizes the stock-type suspension, frame rails front and back, and a 9" rear - similar to yours. it was built by team z

just wondering if you knew about it and whether or not you could point out any differences or similarities to your setup, and if you knew whether it was really an original terminator. thanks!

Boosted is now running a S197 platform for this season. Also built by Team Z. It will be both a big tire, and small tire car.
http://www.dragzine.com/news/boostedgts-new-ride-coming-together-at-team-z-motorsports/

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member

BADASS03SVT

Established Member

I watch but don't know much about Chris's car. I believe its a real Terminator though.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member

its a real terminator, i sold chris the cobra chassis.

Users who are viewing this thread