03 Cams

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
I finally dropped the car off yesterday. I was there from morning until late night. By the time i was ready to leave they had disconnected all lines, hoses, etc. Blower was pulled off and so were the covers. Exposed were the stock cams, chains, etc. The internals looked mint. I should have the car back within the week. Definitely kinda weird seeing my motor pulled apart like that. Also being done..upgrading the stock fuel pumps and upgrading/upsizing the fuel line.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Keep us posted as the motor comes together. I'd be interested to hear what you get at the rear wheels.

03mineralg

Established Member
I want to hear a soundclip of a cammed cobra. My buddy just had stage 2 cams installed on his L and it rumbles real nice. Sounds like an old big block muscle car.

02cobraguy

Established Member
How much did they run you? I'd also be interested in hearing what it sounds like as well if it were possible. Thanks!:rockon:

comp 04

Jesus Saves
Established Member
i can't wait to hear a cammed cobra and see some numbers

Good luck

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
John thanks bro :beer: thanks Ryan :)

Britt, i went with Crower Cams. Everything told will be about a weeks worth of labor, cams, fuel pumps, fuel line, and tune. I'll have more specifics about the size and flow tomorrow.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
So I take it you decided not to sell it?

Nope..the offer was made but i never accepted and i never had it for sale, so she's not going anywhere, ever :beer:

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by 03mineralg
I want to hear a soundclip of a cammed cobra. My buddy just had stage 2 cams installed on his L and it rumbles real nice. Sounds like an old big block muscle car.

Nick, Randall..i won't have my own clips till the car gets on the dyno. But i posted up a sound clip of my friends 03 KB with cams a while back. It's at idle but it didn't have a final tune because he was breaking in the clutch. 2K3BRA was kind enough to host it.
Right Click and Save Target:KB w/Cams

Saad, i'll know by the weeks end :)

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by 03 Cobra guy
How much did they run you? I'd also be interested in hearing what it sounds like as well if it were possible. Thanks!:rockon:

I got them for around $1,600.00+ during their sale pricing. Cams, springs and retainers. No prob :rockon:

Rayzcar

Established Member
Franco,
Glad to see you finally got your car to JDM. I know it's hard to see your baby apart; but I think you'll be happy with the results! I'll see you Friday when I bring mine in. Hopefully we will have some good info to pass along.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by mysc03cobra
Franco,
Glad to see you finally got your car to JDM. I know it's hard to see your baby apart; but I think you'll be happy with the results! I'll see you Friday when I bring mine in. Hopefully we will have some good info to pass along.
Heya Ray :) Welcome aboard! :beer: I heard Dakota has a little brother? More pics of the puppies together :) Have a safe drive Friday..i'll be there and lunch is on me :beer:

Reference: The vid posted of the KB and cams is Ray's car..it's one of the most insane 'verts :eek:

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
hey explicit, i cant wait to hear your car and see some results! i know you feel the same way. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread