03 Black Cobra (St Augustine Fl)

91Man

Established Member
Trans and blower are sold have almost everything else. Not selling rear or suspension yet "solid axle swaped"! Charcoal suede insert seats. Small rip in vinyl side of driver seat from roll cage. 3rd brake light is cracked and wing is faded. Front bumper has some light scrapes from being to close to garage door when shutting it by license plate location. No plate holes though. Heads have stg3 crower cams and motor has probe pistons haven't had pan off yet to see what rods yet though. Was fresh built before i bought it about 8000 miles ago. Car has 50k on it and clean car fax. Call/txt or pm me for info. 1-904-460-6187 Steve located in St Augustine Fl 32084

SVT_Troy

Established Member
What do you have on it as far as the rest of the suspension/brakes? How are the pads/rotors, what brand?

91Man

Established Member
Shipping bumpers and hood is not something I feel to comfortable doing. Sorry guys. I cannt take suspension brake components off till motors out. Gotta be able to roll it around for a few weeks at least.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
thats understandable, just curious to what your suspension/brakes consist of so i can see if im interested when the time comes

91Man

Established Member
Stock 03 cobra front brakes-perfect condition
Mach 1 rear welded 3:73's 31spline
Metco billit lowers
Metco double adjustable uppers
Upr K member A arms coilovers bilsteins
120lb trickflow injectors and pigtails
Injector driver box
Mid length headers
Off road X for mid length headers
Borla catback with mangaflow polished tails
Supercharger pulley bridge with aftermarket pulleys
Supercharger Auxiliary idler pulley kit
Metco 6lb lower kit
Big aftermarket heat exchanger "gotta look it up"
4valve heads stg3 crower cams upgrade springs & retainers
9 quart oil pan "looking up brand"
Fresh wrinkle coated valve covers & timing cover
Bottom end has Ross 99806 pistons -16cc 9.3/1cp with 52cc heads Haven't looked into rods yet but all arp up top. Will look into bottom end when outta car
Everything else alt, a/c, p/s, fan, rad, intercooler pump lines, brackets, lower intake, intake h/e, COMPLETE INTERIOR charcoal w/suede inserts

91Man

Established Member
Stock 03 cams springs and retainers
17x9 and 17x10.5 FR500's anthracite
Fronts have 95% 275 nitto 555's Rear has 10% 315 nitto 555r

91Man

Established Member
Weldon 1100a fuel pump, mounting brackets, Weldon filters before and after pump, steel braided lines, Weldon regulator, aeromotive rails, a/n fittings and uses stock fuel feed to return to tank. So it's a return style fuel system capable of 1100hp fuel injected.

91Man

Established Member
And of coarse the entire black shell. Not shipping large items like bumpers, hood, trunk and spoiler, doors etc. Must pick these items up zip is 32092

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Id like to get pics and price on your fuel regulator fittings and lines. What type of line is it and length?

Broke

Established Member
Rear wing price to 15317. Don't mind of its faded but any damage? Thanks! Please pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread