03 avaitor heads and mach 1 upper and lower

Jarad302

Established Member
i have a set of heads off an 03 avaitor same exact heads as 03 cobra only 70,000 miles and i have a mach 1 upper and lower intake manifold top has been powder coated black has throttle body and sensors

300 for intake + shipping
500 for heads + shipping

105.jpg

110.jpg

107.jpg

108.jpg

111.jpg

Jengs80

Established Member
I'm curious as to weather the aviator heads are the same as the cobra heads. The only reason I'm asking is that I have both an aviator head and an 04 cobra head and all is equal except the exhaust port (the part numbers match up to an 03 aviator and an 04 cobra). The exhaust port on the 04 cobra is much larger... Maybe I got screwed... Not trying to thread jack because I am actually interested in your heads, just trying to be sure

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
The heads are the same "c" heads. The smaller exhaust ports are the early "c" heads. If we can see the exhaust ports then we will know for sure.

Cobra8urZ06

Established Member
the heads are identical to the later heads, they have the 10 plug threads, i've had them on my turbo car with comp springs and stock valvetrain other than that for a few years.

Jarad302

Established Member
every thing iv read has said that these heads were the same as 03 cobra heads that they used both types the ealier and later c heads on the aviator but the ons with this number casting number are the exact same as terminator heads weather they are the revised version idk

001.jpg

002.jpg

racebronco2

Established Member
They are the best "c" heads you can get. They look just like my 04 cobra heads, more squarish exhaust ports compared to the early "c" heads.

1999riocobra

Established Member
holy hell, for that kind of money id just make the drive down there and pick them up. can you text or pm me, id like to send you a deposit on the heads till i can come pick them up bud.
thanks
Ken
717-330-8506

Users who are viewing this thread