03' attempt CARJACK??

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
God, how big is your wife. My wife shoots a Sig P232 in .380ACP. My .357sig almost broke here wrist, when she shot it I thought for sure they were broken her hand went all the way back to here arms.

FLBuckeye

Established Member
Hilarious !!!
GONZO .......If I may call you that Mr. Gonzalez !!
HAHAHA
Smartest move you made was not going to your home !!
That alone I think averted the situation ........
.......ALWAYs TAKE the path of LEast REsistance !!!
Had bullets been exchanged.......Nothing good could have come out of it !!
The fact that you're EMS :coolman:
...means you'll definitely believe me when I say someone is watching over you !!!
And ALWAYS trust your instincts........
I think because of your istincts you were in less danger than others would have been ...
Now those other guys.......my guess is they won't live more than 5 or 10 years with that lifestyle !!!
just pity their souls !!!

Down here in S Fla isn't much better....
but tinted windows .....lots of other HIGHER end cars ........
and a BUSH as governor .....means right now
in Florida Carjackings are rarer !!
Oh yeah......we also have Concealed Weapon Rights !!
:kaboom:

[sky]03cobra

Established Member
only problem w/ stunguns (i8u) are that you have to be w/ in face to face distance.. They do have the taser guns, but I've only seen those for law enforcement applications.
Your best option as far as weapons are concerned is any type of weapon that u can use that will increase your distance from a suspect (pepper spray, gun, big friggin rock, etc)
But of course as said here, looks like the best idea was to delve into that rwhp and book it the hell out of there and head towards the nearest police station as your calling 911.
sky

El Culebra

Established Member
Hey I am really sorry to hear that, Houston is pretty bad hood. I am glad your safe I grew up in East LA, East Oakland, and rough North Cal hoods and know first hand what you went through. When I was a little boy I saved my chore money and bought a bike I was beaten and my bike taken a few of those then I stopped taking it I won't say what I did but it pisses me off to hear of this kind of thing. be careful and and aware of you surroundings. Damm those guys.

B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by FLBuckeye
Hilarious !!!
GONZO .......If I may call you that Mr. Gonzalez !!
HAHAHA
Smartest move you made was not going to your home !!
That alone I think averted the situation ........
.......ALWAYs TAKE the path of LEast REsistance !!!
Had bullets been exchanged.......Nothing good could have come out of it !!
The fact that you're EMS :coolman:
...means you'll definitely believe me when I say someone is watching over you !!!
And ALWAYS trust your instincts........
I think because of your istincts you were in less danger than others would have been ...
Now those other guys.......my guess is they won't live more than 5 or 10 years with that lifestyle !!!
just pity their souls !!!

Down here in S Fla isn't much better....
but tinted windows .....lots of other HIGHER end cars ........
and a BUSH as governor .....means right now
in Florida Carjackings are rarer !!
Oh yeah......we also have Concealed Weapon Rights !!
:kaboom:

:beer: Thanks alot man, I could surely need someone watch over me out there. As to all of the other posts, I really appreciate them and I really hope this doesnt happen again to me, or any of yall. Im just glad they dont know where I live, I mean, they totally were just waiting on me to become a weaker target for them to pounce on, what shit. As far as stun guns are concerned you NEVER want to have to be that close to a person to use one, a couple people at my work bought some Fox LABS 5.4 million SHU pepper spray,,, that stuff is HOT HOT HOT!!! and you dont have to be close to the perp to use it.

Mako

Established Member
Originally posted by blown03cobra
very nice choice of firearm,,, I HATE 9mm's my carry gun is a HK USP .45 compact. Just the sound of this hand cannon going off is enough to give some moron a heartattack. 9mm's slip way too easy through stuff, If I ever had to use it I dont want it going through and hitting a house or something, plus the stopping power is unsurpassable.

Totally off topic but, first time I ever went to an indoor range with my Glock 21 .45 and Glock 30 .45 they stuck me and my friend in a room all by our lonesome away from everyone else seperated by a glass wall which I thought was weird. Till I after I started shooting.

My friend said when I started up everyone in the other room stopped what they where doing to look and see what I was doing.

Not only that but there where people in the window behind me watching.

I thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

[sky]03cobra

Established Member
Holy sh*^ Batman!! 5.4 million pepper spray??? In the Streets we use a pepper foam that's about 2 million s.h.u. and that stuff feels like someone lit a flame to your eyes and face. We had to take a shot of that in training and i can say it is w/o a doubt the worst pain ive ever felt... Never heard of that fox 5.4, but would love to have some. I couldnt imagine something more painful/potent than the 2 mill.... thats sweeeeet!! (as long as your on the giving end of course :lol:
sky

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Just a warning real pepper spray, tasers, stun guns, and most other non-lethal personal defense devices are still considered concealed weapons in Florida and I would guess most other states. Don’t buy these products and carry them on your person without a concealed weapon permit or the repercussions if you get caught or use them will really suck. Check your local laws or talk to a reputable weapons dealer, not Walmart or K-Mart employees, before you go out.

Have fun stay safe.

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
wow...

sounds to me like you guys should all MOVE!

Why on god's earth would you want to live someplace where you have to carry your gun just to drive home?

None of my guns are small enough to carry around except perhaps my Winchester 1300... That would fend off a carjacker and I bet a deer slug would knock him on his ass too... if the noise didn't knock him down that is....

:burn:

El Culebra

Established Member
Violence is not the answer although I have had to resort to it while growing up (Grew up on the rough side of town) now I live in great hood and I am always aware of my surroundings. I knew a guy who packed just for that reason and 3 guys took his .38 auto and used it against him the worst thing is that he's now in a wheel chair hating life. Guys just becareful whatever you choose to do out there!

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
That is exactly why I hate and discourage people who are not prepared to use it to carry any weapon. When it becomes time to pull a weapon you better have already decided what ever is in front of you is going to be destroyed. And by the time they get close enough to take it, it better be empty. This is exactly why I don't let my wife carry hers.

Second thought mean you are dead.

Mako

Established Member
Originally posted by VintagePorscheG
wow...

sounds to me like you guys should all MOVE!

Why on god's earth would you want to live someplace where you have to carry your gun just to drive home?

Unfortunatly people don't always get a choice of where they will live
Job and family sometimes force people to live in places where they would rather not.

besides, if your going to rob someone and commit a major crime, would you do it for 5 bucks in a bad neighborhood or 300 bucks in a good neighborhood?

Users who are viewing this thread