03 anni vert teksid 3.4 crusher 948hp built everything!!!!

crushed

Established Member
Wow, some really nice cobra's for sale now. That said, I still think I have every one of them beat. It just seems like some cars are only built up in 1 or 2 areas, and ignore the rest. Anyway, it seems that some people might want to buy the car without the wheels. No problem, $29,959

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Everybody is forgetting that cars are not an investment. If you where worried about making money on selling it people would understand that a cobra is worth more in pieces versus whole ;)

With that said you cannot build a cobra like this (Judging from the pics/mods list) for the OP's asking price so if this is what your looking for and have the cash to play this would be a steal. If not, compliment the car (or don't) and keep it moving.

If you want to talk about price you could part this car out and make a killing......just stating the obvious. Take a second look back over his mod list, put a rough guess street value on the parts, do the math, next step, shut up

ACESCOBRA

Bring it on!
Established Member
how many miles on the body?

any work done to the t56?

just an 02 sensor is needed for the a/f to work?

Last edited:

crushed

Established Member
Troy is right, I have built several cars before this one and never made a dime. These are insane road rockets not investments! That is just part of the game. The goods mods always helped the sale, and using a 30% of total mod value on big builds.

YES, it is one hell of a mod list, and the best part is that all of that "stuff" is working together to make MONSTER power! Mods are @ 40k,just parts then there is all that custom work and labor...@14k. I have been asked a few times about just parting it out, but there is NO way I can cut her up. I just have to much respect for these rare beast. Again like Troy said, if someone bought the car they could do whatever they wanted to.

There is 19,528 miles. All original except teksid block! T56 is smooth with upgraded input shaft, steeda tri ax, momo carbon fiber shift nob.
A/f gauge powers up fine, just no reading. I ran @ 30 gallons of vp 116 and I think the lead f'em up. I have never had that problem using torco for 5 years now.

crushed

Established Member
It's funny, nobody has brought up all the weight reduction in the car? Teksid block, k-member, a-arms, coil-overs, exhaust, and that's just the big stuff. This vert's been on a diet and the roll bar just keeps it nice and tight, even when you have 725lb of torque!

crushed

Established Member
I got ur rice right here buddy. I know it's got some flash, but she did some car show duty for 3 years. Most people agree that the few changes were for the better. This is still an OG 03 cobra with a big azz blower, 6 speed, and irs. It just happens draw more attention.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
RICEY!!!!??? no way dude this car is gorgeous... just because he got lambo doors, he can still open the door normally...i cant stop looking at those pics... wana trade cars? mine is a clean title haha :) jk.

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Really beautiful cobra man, one of the best ive seen. I know the car has never been wrecked etc., but that title will make it harder for loans etc. It will sell soon just be patient. Bump for a sweet cobra!!

crushed

Established Member
Thanks you two, I just try and let the car do the talking. When a car is over 10 years old, does a salvage title really matter that much? Maybe a new 1-4 year old car.

Also, this is NOT an aluminator! We have all heard about the problems. I have a prepped 20 over TEKSID aluminum block, yea the really strong and light one.

Sfp3Xl.jpg

crushed

Established Member
Is 824hp/725tq to much power.... no, that's what I said when the 3.4 crusher came out. I must crush everyone. I wanted and waited 8 months for the gen 2's and then for whipple to match powder coat it and finished it off with a polished snout. I wasnt sure till I got it on the car, but I got the 10th anni look that I wanted.

$31,959 as is.
$29,959 w/o 18's also have the original wheels with 2gy's on the fronts.

Q3C2tl.jpg

crushed

Established Member
Put another coat of wax on that perfect paint on sunday. She went from a 9.5 to a 10 when I was done. Sorry, lighting sucked for any good pics. The cobra gets waxed @ 5x a year and I clay bar it 1 or 2x a year as needed. The top is just perfect and hard to believe its almost 10years old, but that is what a garage will do for ya.

crushed

Established Member
FYI Did anybody see august mmff dyno wars? Well after holding the record at my very busy local dyno, it's good to see that my cobra is still the HP KING! To say that I have a great combo here is an understatement.

Still the highest hp 281ci, 3.4whip @22psi! Period!

No who wants to be the baddest mama jama in there town??? Here is your chance for pennies on the dollar.

Q3C2tl.jpg

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Am I the only one that finds this car ricey?

No you are not the only one lol .... Car has a great good amount of mods and I will just say is making great power ... It actually gave me motivation to do a feeler sale thread on my car ...OP GLWS for another 10th whippled owner vert :beer:

crushed

Established Member
Thanks, and yes this cobra is making sick, sick, one more time, SICK power!
This is what a cobra looks like when it's all grown up. Anything less would be uncivilized.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Its not pennies on the dollar when it has a branded title and owner will have to come up with probably half the Cash. Would be a decent deal if it was a clean title. Still a very nice car.

Wobbz

Terminated SVT Poster
Established Member
This car is so SICK, If only I wasn't a broke college kid... Good luck with sale, who ever buys this is going to be one happy camper!

crushed

Established Member
Technically it is pennies on the dollar? No? $90,000 car for under $30k? Idk
Yes, any new owner will have to come up with all of the money. I know, paying for something is the hard part.

Trust me, I see a lot of cobra's on here selling/trying for less. None of these cars got sh!t on me! Low miles, 10th anni vert, insane power and one of a kind looks. Do it

Users who are viewing this thread