03 anni vert teksid 3.4 crusher 948hp built everything!!!!

crushed

Established Member
[FONT=&quot]Up for sale is a truly one of a kind 2003 10th. anniversary mustang cobra convertible! This car is # 4104 and is 1 of 237. I have the window sticker, all manuals, and 2 keys. I am the original owner and have transformed a fast street car into a total street beast! All work has been professionally done at CIN Motorsports and then custom dyno tuned at the best, Pro Dyno. THIS IS NOT SOME BOLT ON WHIPPLE CAR! This is a well balanced car from power to handling to braking, with lots of custom work and it looks great doing its thing. How does 948 hp or 824 rwhp at only 22psi sound??? I had planned to go to 25 psi and see @ 1000 hp. All that is needed is a pulley swap and a retune. Since it's a 10th. anniversary car I had whipple PC my 3.4 Crusher torch red, the only one done that way. I have had a lot of time to modify this car, so the list is extensive but the end product is just unbelievable! One of my favorite things about the car, besides the ridiculous power is all the custom work that went into engine compartment. Moving all the tanks out of the way and hiding all the ugly wires to make a real showpiece of that sick four valve mod motor. There is nothing like the sound of top down cruising in a cobra that will kill just about anything on the road!

Now the bad: I was low on money and using a cut rate ins company. The ONE time I was overnight at a friends house it got stolen by flatbed, ignition was untouched! It was found by my lojack in 11 hours! The car was fine, except it was missing the wheels, brakes, exhaust, and front bumper. That's it. Just small stuff, I thought. The cheapo ins. company totaled it??? I bought the car back with a salvage title and put even better parts on the car. This cobra is FAR from a salvage vehicle! How do I know? I’m the ORIGINAL OWNER, I know everything and have had it all documented! It was not stolen, ragged, crashed, stripped, flooded, or burned! I know most people want a clear title car and wont even look at a salvage, BUT there are some very good exceptions! It's a shame this car has a salvage title, but I can assure you 100% the car is legit and accident free, smoke free, garage kept 9.5 out of 10. The car runs great and I just changed the plugs and oil and checked all fluids. There are a few small rock chips and a small crease "dent" on the drivers rear quarter panel. The paint is fine and you can hardly see it. Bottom line is if you don’t give a crap about a piece of paper, and want a rock solid, super clean, low mile, unique cobra with insane power…. You found it! Do the MATH, 39k(car)+50k(build/upgrades)=89k? TITLE in hand!
There is so much done to this car, I know there will be questions and I have many more photos. Please call me at 704-737-1077 or email at [email protected][/FONT]

Price: $27,900 with the 18's $26,900 with the stock wheels $25,900 bring your own wheels

MOTOR:

MMR MOD 1100 (3,650 mi.)
Teksid Aluminum block
MMR Stage 3 Ported/polished heads
Stage 3 Custom Comp billet blower cams
Comp springs and HD retainers
Full ARP head studs and hardware
New rear seal plate
Trimetal Rod and main bearings
High volume oil pump, pick up, and cryo gears
WHIPPLE Gen 2 3.4 CRUSHER
Ported lower intake
160 mm TB
123 mm MAF/ 5" CAI

FUEL:

Custom return style fuel system
-10an Earls Pro-Lite Fuel line feed/ -8an return
FORE Fuel Rails w/n2o and FPRS adapters and coated for use w/ e85
Ford Racing 80# injectors
Aeroquip High flow fuel filter
GT 500 MAF slot meter
Glenns Performance Sumped Tank
(2) Bosch Fuel Pumps #044
Fuelab fuel regulator

COOLING:

LDC Head cooling mod
EVENS high flow water pump
Evans high flow inlet replaces block type oil cooler
Evans high flow relocated thermostat
Fluidyne Radiator
Fluidyne Heat exchanger
Custom I/C reservoir / battery relocation in trunk
Custom oil cooler with fans
MM remote oil filter
Temp gauge for IC res.

SUSPENSION:

Maximum Motorsports 4 bolt caster camber plates
MM Full length sub frames
MM K- member and +1" A arms with rack bushings
MM complete bushing upgrade this helped a lot!
MM Adjustable coilover kit hypercoil fr.550lb. rr 375lb.
Prothane IRS sway bar bushings and HD rear steer kit
Upgraded front tie rod ends/ bump steer kit
MM Steering shaft
Steeda X2 ball joints
Billitflow IRS brace
MM 4 point welded in roll cage w/ race padding
Drive shaft loop
DSS Level 5 half shafts / 3" ARP studs
MM billet sway bar mounts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SS brake lines x4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
EXHAUST:

Kooks 1 7/8 x 3" LT's ceramic coated
Kooks 3" X PIPE
Bassanni 3" SS Cat back

TRANS:

Smooth T 56
Steeda Tri ax shifter
MOMO Carbon fiber shift knob
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
Exedy Twin disk clutch and flywheel

WHEELS:

Godspeed DEEP DISH 5" LIP! 18x9 18x11 0 rash!
Hoosier fr. R6 275-35-18 @50%
Hoosier rr. DR 335-30-18 @50%

Custom SCT tune w/ 4 position switch
Aeroforce multi gauge/ code reader
Auto Meter Boost/fuel/temp
Speed of Sound Dual gauge pod
Innovate LC-1 Wideband needs an o2 sensor
Lots of billet trim in cabin
FAT MAT Sound/Heat Barrier The Whole Interior, trunk, and doors
LO JACK
KILLER CHILLER/ AC cools IC fluid dramatically
Scroth 4 point adj harnesses
Wilwood 6 Piston front brakes with slotted/drilled rotors
Ford Racing Chrome valve cover and coil covers
Chrome plated pulley bridge and coolant neck
Custom dash overlay and billet gauge surrounds
Raptor shift light
Steeda N2O switch in the cup holder w/arm/warmer
Extra set of DARK smoke headlights
35% 3M tint
PMP Vertical Doors kit Totally bolt on. Can go back anytime and I have hinges.
Professionally color matched dash and center stack
RR Double bearing 8 rib billet pulleys x5
RR Adjustable belt tensioner Makes belt changes a snap!
Custom IC Icebox w/an fittings hooked up to killer chiller
Dual breather lines going to a catch can for the oil vapor
SVT COBRA Door sills
Redline polished hood stuts
Line lock/not hooked up
Stock top boot
Billet shorty ant.
Chrome fire extinguisher
Window sticker, books, 2 keys w/ remotes
I also have the original rims, they took my fr500s

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I know there is some more believe it or not, but this is all I can remember right now. The car is tuned for @ 100 octane. There is no way around it at this power level. I use 93 octane and 2 cans of TORCO concentrated race fuel. The TORCO works great and is very easy to get delivered. There are many alternative race fuels also. I have 4 cans that will go with the car and it has almost a full tank now. The Torco/93 mix = 105 just to be safe. Somebody is going to get one hell of a car!
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
h0NYXl.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
9D7Vpl.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
817PSl.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
5Lmcll.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
T0TVql.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Q3C2tl.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
ws31Xl.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
NkIsJl.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
lamltl.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
nlsNnl.jpg

[/FONT]

Last edited:

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
WOW!!! i saw this car for sale on ebay few months ago and am surprise no one has bought it yet! .. Your car looks beautiful almost like mine just more power lol :) GLWS buddy! i would love to have a TWIN xD

itSSlow98

Established Member
Very nice parts on the car, too bad its a salvage though its gonna kill the value by leaps and bounds what your asking unfortunately.

crushed

Established Member
Hey guy's thanks for the kind words! I have been on the fence for a couple of months and have been looking for or trying to look for comparable cobra's for sale to get some pricing range. I think My car is worth more than the 32k that I'm asking, but I am reasonable and understand the situation. On the other hand, WOW what a ridiculous machine that is! This car checks every box. This car wins at the shows, dominates at the track, and rules the street! Imagine what YOU could do with it?

fwLqhl.jpg

CpVZSl.jpg

335's fit like a glove!

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Wow! Quite a ride there! Let me borrow it for the summer, I will friend you on FB!

crushed

Established Member
Thanks JRD! Its so sweet in the summer, especially cruising down to mustang week and the beach. This sh!t is pimp, you rumble into the spot and lambo the doors and everybody is like WTF! Yea, I get that A LOT. Lots of attention, sometimes I just want to slip in and out. So I'll leave the top up and try to idle in and then just park in the back and just use the doors like normal. They open more than half way and are easy to get in and out. PMP makes the best bolt on kit for OUR cars ($1500) and I still have the stock hinges to switch back.

qUr4Ql.jpg

jszucl.jpg

tVTjsl.jpg

The speedo cluster was looking boring. I placed a red CF overlay down then the billet gauge surrounds, and wow what a difference!

fY5I4l.jpg

crushed

Established Member
The interior is in mint condition, Drivers seat is almost perfect and the pass seat is perfect and the back seat has never been sat in! No kids, dogs, smoke, car seats, nothing! A perfect 10th anniversary interior highlighted by custom painted dash panel. This cobra gets tons of looks and questions and I have met a lot of great people and had a lot of fun. This baby is waxed up and ready for show or go!

4LyONl.jpg

3wSUzl.jpg

coJnpl.jpg

IOdUel.jpg

pEbIxl.jpg

crushed

Established Member
L@@K, even the pulley bridge is chrome! All stock bs parts have been replaced with high quality performance parts! I still have the stock junk if wanted.

YDSSVl.jpg

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Beautiful vert! Exactly what I am looking for. But no way I could get financing on a salvage title that is 10 years old. Good luck with the sale.

crushed

Established Member
It's true most people don't "really" know what is true or false about salvage title cars. First off I'm not selling the car because it was stolen. That was 4 years ago, and I have never had 1 problem registering, insuring, or any title problems at all!

MOJO, first off no bank will lend more than 21-22k(kbb) on a clean title. I'm sure you could borrow @15K(kbb), not far from above # I hope you are not trying to finance the whole car???? You can also get pre approved at your bank ahead of time so you really know your true buget. My local credit union rocks, makes some calls before you miss out on this bad azz cobra! GL

stangposse

Established Member
That car is amazing!!!!! That is some serious HP and I love that its a vert. Great color combo too! :beer:

The title doesn't bother me, but I'm wondering the logic behind totaling a car that didn't need much work. I don't see much more than $6k worth of repairs and I can only imagine that they paid much more to you by totaling it. Am I missing something??

If I was in the market, I'd make a serious offer on this.

GLWS

crushed

Established Member
Thank you stangposse, right back at ya. How do you like the roll bar? It's nice to have the extra safety and rigidity also. I added the padding to beff it up, and I think it's looking tuff.

Just thinking about how it all went down with that ins co still makes me puke! They are out of business, thank god but I found out the hard way how bad they were. The adjuster had some huge fluffy bill and they just cut me a check??? So I bought the cobra back and put on better parts and then went on a huge power trip! The end result is just out of this world! It could be a ford racing sema show car!

To anyone who is even thinking about this car, DO NOT wait! All I hear is that is "exactly" what I what I'm looking for, and it won't last. I'm out

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
MOJO, first off no bank will lend more than 21-22k(kbb) on a clean title. I'm sure you could borrow @15K(kbb), not far from above # I hope you are not trying to finance the whole car???? You can also get pre approved at your bank ahead of time so you really know your true buget. My local credit union rocks, makes some calls before you miss out on this bad azz cobra! GL

Unfortunately a bank won't finance a salvage title car, period. You're basically looking for someone with $32,000 cash in hand.

Great Cobra though! GLWS.

crushed

Established Member
Thanks for your input Sonic, there are many old wives tales about salvage titles. I called this am to my credit union(anybody can join) and bb$t and they both said they could loan on a salvage value of 40% -kbb value. You could finance @ 14k and need 18 more and it's yours!

95Qc3l.jpg

I also have the factory smoked headlights.

Users who are viewing this thread