03/04 Supercharger Pic Request

Billhyco

Established Member
We started the swap over to the 99 this weekend and so far not a lot has been to painful. no wrenches in the wall yet! everything is off and ready to go back together just trying to think this through. anyhow, looking for pictures of intercooler placement, pump placement, hose routings, alt brackets, pulley's.....anything supercharger related really. We have some schematics and a pretty good general understanding of where we are going with everything, just looking for some additional ideas. Thanks in advance and we GREATLY appreciate all help. FYI: Stock Eaton supercharger.

Thanks....Bill

zerokube

Captain Happy Pants
Established Member
Dude do a search and look on ebay and stuff. Or go a dealership that has one and take some up-close pics.

Billhyco

Established Member
i have searched since week ago yesterday, along with the owner of the car. I have seen TONS of pictures just standing in front of the car, and yeah a couple were helpful. I am looking for some really detailed, up close pictures. thought maybe someday that had done the swap or owned one and was proud of it had some pictures like such....i used the forums as a last resort.

Thanks...Bill

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You might be better trying to find someone in your area who has ported their Eaton. They might be willing to let you take photos of their motor, or give you some tips. If YOU take the pictures you'll more likelyl get what you're looking for. Just a suggestion.

Billhyco

Established Member
LT1Killer......thanks! Certainly appreciate that!

We are supposed to be going to a ford show this weekend and yeah, definatley taking the camera with us! I know its asking a lot for these pictures but i guess ya never really know what people have until ya ask. Thanks again!

Bill

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So true. Hopefully between what you'll get here and what you take at the Show will provide what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread