WANTED: 03-04 Roush Cobra Coupe wanted

cstyles

Established Member
Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a 2003 or 2004 Roush Cobra coupe. Must be an original factory Roush Cobra. Any color. Please message me if you own one and would consider selling, or if you know of something that may be for sale off-market.

Thank you,
Chris

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
Wasn't aware Roush produced a 03-04 Cobra coupe, just the 360R and 380R modified GT's. Do you have any pictures of one?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
+1

03/04 saleen cobra coupe? yes

03/04 roush cobra coupe? don't think i've ever heard of that

Recon

Established Member
They didn’t make hardly any of them. I want to say maybe 6-10 examples.

Sent from the twilight zone…

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I saw 4 total in another thread, 1 just marked sold on corral.
I had never seen 1 either.

conflicting info in that thread. the paperwork pic says there were a total of 4 built for 2004... three verts (red, silver, and white) and one coupe (black). yet he was selling a 2004 torch red coupe?

not going to call bs, but i'm skeptical, and after some searching i'm starting to think they didn't make any lol. very little comes up. this svtp thread from 2008 makes no mention of a roush terminator - only either or.

op sorry for the thread hijack, but do you have any other info? or how about you @Recon ?

cstyles

Established Member
Roush absolutely produced Cobras in both 2003 and 2004. They're rare but certainly do exist. I've had the pleasure of knowing several owners over the years, but sadly with the demise of Fnsweet.com around 10 years ago, the majority of the world's SN95 Roush information was buried with it.

That torch Red cobra linked above is very much a factory Roush Cobra. Here's another one, original window sticker and all:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Roush absolutely produced Cobras in both 2003 and 2004. They're rare but certainly do exist. I've had the pleasure of knowing several owners over the years, but sadly with the demise of Fnsweet.com around 10 years ago, the majority of the world's SN95 Roush information was buried with it.

That torch Red cobra linked above is very much a factory Roush Cobra. Here's another one, original window sticker and all:

cool - thanks for the info! sorry to hear about fnsweet, i remember his website, and he had an absolutely beautiful car.

so, there were actually 11 built for 2004 (not 4.)

how about roush cobra production numbers for 2003?

i keep track of the competition orange cobras and there was only 1 saleen cobra coupe built in that color. i do not think there would have been any roush cobras built in that color, but once again, i could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread