03/04 Impressions and Perceptions. Grill Delete? IRS Exhaust?

96badvenm

Established Member
my brother said the same thing to me one day when it was in his driveway. "Did you do somehting to the front in the middle? It looks like something is missing, it looks more open."

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I just backed my '03 out of the garage yesterday, and my next door neighbor yelled out "Hey, what happened to your Grill? Did you take it out?". He's been my neighbor for 5 years too. Not like he never sees the car. WTF :lol1:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
we all seem to be asked about the grille missing something quite a bit ... but the only thing ive been told about my IRS exhaust is how blinding and shiny it is from the rear at night

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I always get told how pretty by paint looks!? WTF. I mean I'll take that as a compliment all day but everything else I have done on this car and people say, "your paint looks wet" or "that color is beautiful"

moot09

Established Member
I had someone tell me that my motor is going to blow up becuase it whines... I just laughed and said Yeh most likley lol

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I love how the tail pipes are visable from the rear. Im going to polish mine soon so i can blind some people that are following too close lol. And as for the grille delete, i also like that aswell but dont understand why they didnt put on the grille panel that mach 1's come with?

Some annoying questions I get are:

1. Is that a shelby?
2. What is that whine, a turbo!?!?!?!?
3. Who painted your car, I want mine painted that color.
(when people are serious about this ^ I just tell them my buddy did it and it cost about 20 grand. Because i dont want to see scrapers in mystichrome)
4. Did someone steal your grille?
5. How fast is your 0-60?

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
my dad asked my friend with a cobra if it was real... i face palmed and then he made us wash it cause it was filthy, and then i drove it with an open midpipe.. it was a good day, lol

Slow99x

Established Member
Anyone ever notice that our bumper doesn't go back as far into the upper grill opening as the 99-01 cobra? It's a few inches shorter and shows more of the flat black bezel.

Volatile

Destroyer of Alternators
Established Member
Asking about the grill ftl.

If someone asks me to pop the hood and I do so, I get asked a lot how much it costs to put a supercharger on one. Some people are shocked that they're factory blown.

Users who are viewing this thread