03 - 04 cobra Whipple 2.3L

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
I have paypal does it still charge the fee if it comes from my bank account? heres my email it's setup to my mobile phone [email protected] how many pounds of boost were you making with those pullies

n2fords2003

Established Member
I have paypal does it still charge the fee if it comes from my bank account? heres my email it's setup to my mobile phone [email protected] how many pounds of boost were you making with those pullies

I made 17# and 22#. You need my Paypal address not me need yours. I will PM it too you if your ready to do the deal. Yes Paypal sucks and charges you %3 no matter what. I think there MIGHT not be a charge if you have enough money in balance in your Paypal account. Im not sure. Seems like I have always been charged the 3%.

Last edited:

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
I am interested it will take a few days The reason i was asking about the paypal. Before when I used it if you payed directly from your bank account the 3% fee was never charged. Only reason i prefer paypal is for fraud reasons. Not that you would do that but I'm sure you understand. I have $2500 cash. Just looking at your great deal right now.

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
Figure out the total that I need I'll take it off your hands give me until Friday as I try to setup my checking account if not i'll just use my cc on paypal.

VADEi2

DAl2K FOl2CE
Established Member
pm sent i'll respond in the morning if you want to deal. Will finalize on Friday I do want the setup thanks.

n2fords2003

Established Member
pm sent i'll respond in the morning if you want to deal. Will finalize on Friday I do want the setup thanks.

I got others saying they are going to send money. Its first paid gets it. I responded to your email. Ignore the 3% Paypal fee if what you say is true.

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
my i ask were you are because if you have ccw's coming out ur you know what im gonna follow you around lol good luck on the 3.4

FORCE FED

Ridin da train!
Established Member
Looks like I might not make it. I think Mike is backing out :poke: mike = bitch :burn:

:lol: Just cause your hero isn't going doesn't mean you can't!:p

Yeah, it's just too close to Christmas and my brother-in-law invited us over for dinner on the 20th and my family is having a big get together with several cousins coming that I have not seen for many years on the 21st. So I guess it'll be around late Feb before I make any plans to make it back to the track... That should give you enough time to have your junk straightened out so you can play too, instead of spectating or racing your towpig!:bored::-D

:lol:
He's definitely kept CCW in business!
Me and others who copy :dw: HAWWHAAA

Yeah, I'm glad I never got on the CCW bandwagon.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread